Chapter 26: Epilogue

Hey, NintendoNinja7 here! Now that I'm back in control of my body, let's finish this story!

Many things happened over the next few days. The world had discovered the existence of the Ulti-Beasts, and they the same. Chaos ensued. Battles were fought in the streets by both humans and monsters.

It took months for AtariNinja1 to convince World Leaders that the monsters weren't evil. In doing so, the InterNinjas revealed themselves. We managed to keep Magic a secret (That would've raised more problems), and convinced the citizens that we just used advanced technology.

The portal to Ulti-Earth remained open. At first, Atari wanted to close it. However, the Leaders of both worlds believed that Peace was achievable, and decided to work together. Eventually, people started to calm down.

Although the Governments thought we would work for them, we went back into hiding. We continue to help people in need, and protect the Earth.

The word "Monster" has a negative connotation Worldwide. Thus, the Ulti-Beasts decided to rename themselves to the "Ultiburs." This helped alleviate some human worries.

With these two worlds now interacting, 13 InterNinjas was not enough. We began to secretly teach new people. We gathered New Candidates from both Ulti-Earth and Regular Earth.

As of now, we have only 16 members. Yes, only three have passed our tests, and are capable of protecting the worlds.

Now, what about Namco?

Namco was a Hero. He had done more to protect the Earth than any other being in existence! He was promoted to second in command by Atari.

It took a while to convince everyone of what he did. After all, no one saw most of his actions. However, there are Universal signatures that prove what he did.

Now that we don't have as much to worry about, the InterNinjas are allowed to explore the world more often. One thing we noticed was how much influence the Deities had on humans.

Movies, Books, Video Games, and more were created that referenced things like the Chaos Gems, Solaris, Gaia, and Magic Powers. Look around your room, you may notice a few of these things.

And that is that. Our Grand Adventure has come to an end. If you have any questions, please ask. I don't want to leave any confusion. Thank You for Reading!

...I could've sworn I just saw a Light... How Strange.