Chapter 9: The Solario Solution

Raison gathered his remaining men. In all, there were less than 20 survivors. The situation was terrible, and could still get worse. If Sojak couldn't defeat Solaris, he would destroy the World, and the Universe.

Back in space, Solaris and Sojak were locked in combat. Sojak threw fire, ice, lightning, wind, and earth spells at Solaris. These spells were supercharged by the Chaos gems, making them extra powerful.

Solaris, being a deity, would not be defeated easily. He shrugged off some attacks as if they were nothing, and avoided many more.

Solaris lifted his mighty fist, and threw it at Sojak. Sojak threw his body into it at full force. The resulting impact threw them both backwards. Solaris was very angry. How could a mere human be his equal?!

Every time he tried to travel through time, Sojak did as Chaoxys did. He grabbed Solaris, and pulled him back into the present. Solaris had had enough.

Solaris created a portal to the past, to when he had originally fused the Ultiforce and stolen its power. As he traveled into it, Sojak followed. The Solaris of the Past had just split the Ultiforce, so no one could use its power against him.

Once he left, the Future Solaris grabbed the pieces, and re-combined them. If he was going to defeat Sojak, he needed more control over time. He started to absorb its power, but Sojak had arrived.

Sojak attacked again, with renewed strength. He hit Solaris again and again, until Solaris blasted him away once more. It was time to end it. Solaris summoned the energy of the Cosmos, to perform one last attack.

He created a sphere of energy so mighty, even Sojak didn't know what to do. Was there anything he could do? But just then, something unexpected occurred.

Chaoxys, the deity of Life, emerged from Sojak's body. (Didn't see that coming.) He had been recreated when the Chaos gems combined inside of Sojak. Solaris stared, astonished. What was happening?

Chaoxys spoke to Solaris, and told him how disappointed he was. Chaoxys then grabbed for the Ultiforce, and aimed it at Solaris. Chaoxys then stood in front of Sojak, and sheltered him from the oncoming attack.

Chaoxys shot Pure Time from the Ultiforce. It started to encase Solaris in a Prison of Warped Time. Solaris launched his attack, but to no avail. The seal had been completed, and Solaris was trapped. Chaoxys then transformed back into the Chaos gems, and returned to the present time.

*Because the prison encasing Solaris is made of Pure Time, he cannot warp out if it. He is also unable to Time Travel out of it.