Chapter 12: Unknown

Our group, The InterNinjas, can seem very complicated at times. I will try to explain the best that I can.

We have a very strict set of rules, in order to maintain our secrets. We must go by Code Names, and we aren't allowed to reveal our true identities.

Our code names are very simple, really. Out of all forms of Art that have been influenced by the legends of the past, Video Games have possibly been affected the most.

Because of this, Each of our names borrows from the name of a Video Game company. We then add the word "Ninja," and finally add our Number. For example, my name became "NintendoNinja7."

I know that sounds Stupid, but bear with me. If we want to keep ourselves secret, we have to seem as unlikely as possible to be a secret organization. If I walked up to you on a street, and told you about my secret organization of Ninjas named after Video game companies, you'd think I was crazy.

All 13 of us made this change. Our leader, the descendant of Raison, is now known as "AtariNinja1." We put "Ninja" in our name because of Reverse Psychology. No one will believe you are a Ninja if you say you are a Ninja.

Each of us has specific things that we are in charge of. AtariNinja1 is the leader, My friend SegaNinja8 runs our headquarters, and I am in charge of Solaris. I watch over him, and make sure he cannot escape from his prison.

I don't do it alone, however. I have help from KonamiNinja5 and BlizzardNinja9. And there are still more InterNinjas.  CapcomNinja6 controls our Weaponry, along with MicrosoftNinja13.

SonyNinja10, ActivisioNinja11, and UbisoftNinja12 Study Solaris to learn new Magic. And lastly, there is NamcoNinja4, SquareNinja2, and EANinja3. These three are often sent on field assignments and Reconnaissance missions.

Sometimes, however, things don't work out as planned. When a situation is bad enough, more InterNinjas have to get involved. That is where this Story starts.

One day, while guarding Solaris, something happened. A huge light filled the Void, and Solaris was free. All of the InterNinjas present just stared. But there wasn't time for that.

All six of us prepared to fight. We placed magic Shields around ourselves, as defense. We rushed forward to reseal Solaris, and we had to do it quickly.

*Upon Solaris' re-release, SonyNinja10, ActivisioNinja11, UbisoftNinja12, KonamiNinja5, BlizzardNinja9, and I were the only InterNinjas present.