Chapter 11: Remnants

Now that the origins of Solaris and the InterNinjas have been explained, It is time to continue their stories.

About 700 years after Sojak's battle, the InterNinjas used the Ultiforce to move Solaris to another realm: a realm of Nonexistence. Here, they continued to study Solaris and his powers.

Solaris is still trapped in his prison, and has gone into a state similar to Hibernation. He doesn't talk or try to attack, he just does nothing.

After many years of studying Solaris, the InterNinjas managed to learn new kinds of magic. They learned how to fly through the air, how to breathe with no oxygen, and how to teleport short distances.

They also learned more about deities in general. They found that deities are made of two essences. They have a physical, matter-like form, as well as a spiritual, energy-like form.

The Energy form was their consciousnesses, and the physical form was their bodies. They had the ability to split these two apart, and make two separate beings. This is what happened to Gaia and, originally, Solaris.

There was something else, however. Just like all living things, the deities had both Light and Darkness within them. When the deities split, the Light and Darkness would join with different halves.

When Gaia split, the Darkness joined her Physical half, and the Light joined her spiritual half. This is why Alpha-Gaia protected humans, while Omega-Gaia attacked them.

When Solaris first split, the opposite happened. The darkness joined his consciousness, while the light joined his Physical form.

The stories of the deities and the Chaos Gems have become less than legend. Although tales were told for centuries, they have been long since forgotten. No human on Earth knows about the deities.

The Remnants of the old tales are often used in Literature, on Television, and in Video Games. For example, the idea of "7 Chaos Gems" has been used countless times.

Solaris was not the only thing the InterNinjas studied, however. They also learned more about the beasts of Ulti Earth.

As of now, 13 InterNinjas remain. All of them are descendants of the InterKnights. The leader, as it was planned, is a direct descendant of Raison, and is the most powerful InterNinja.

*The monsters of Ulti Earth have also created advanced civilizations, just like humans.

*As of now, over 6000 years have passed since Sojak's battle.