Chapter 13: The Shadow

AtariNinja1 sensed danger immediately. He summoned the other InterNinjas, and they went to help seal Solaris away.

The battle lasted for hours. But it didn't. The void in which Solaris had been sealed did not contain Time. Although actions could take place, Time did not pass, and people couldn't age. This way, Solaris couldn't use his time bending powers.

The Ultiforce had been shattered when Solaris escaped. Most of the battle had been spent stalling Solaris, while the others tried to collect the pieces.

Without time-controlling powers, Solaris was much easier to fight. He was still incredibly dangerous, but the InterNinjas had become very powerful over many generations. Our magic protected us, and Solaris was having a difficult time.

After a long battle, we managed to collect the pieces. AtariNinja1 held the Ultiforce, aimed it at Solaris, and released its energy. It began to encase Solaris, but he wasn't finished yet.

Solaris began to charge some sort of attack. An Orb of Darkness appeared, and was fired at AtariNinja1. The seal was almost complete, but the attack just barely made it through. AtariNinja1 saw it coming however, and dodged it.

The Dark Orb flew away, and disappeared. The seal was complete, but Solaris didn't look angry. He showed no Emotion at all. Instead, he transformed into another Orb. It was similar to the sphere of Darkness, but it was made of Fire instead.

All of us were confused, but it didn't matter. As long as Solaris was encased in Time, he couldn't cause trouble. The problem was figuring out how Solaris escaped.

Only six people were in the void with Solaris, and none of them would want him to escape. So what had happened? Atari decided to call a group meeting. We gathered at HQ, and talked.

The confusion only grew, and we were having trouble understanding the situation. Then all Heck broke loose. The Orb of Darkness broke through the ceiling, and exploded.

We were all thrown backwards, hitting walls and each other. The Orb transformed into another form- A Shadow.

Its eyes opened, and they were blood red. Before anyone could act, it attacked. It moved so quickly, it seemed to be invisible. He shot at each person and knocked them away.

A few tried to run, but only one escaped. NamcoNinja4 ran, and disappeared. All of the remaining InterNinjas, Including me, were collected, and gathered into a circle. We couldn't move, we could only watch. The Shadow held its arm into the air, and took control of our minds. We were now slaves to the Darkness.

NamcoNinja4 teleported to a random forest, and tried to think. He was alone, and wasn't sure what to do. Namco always took orders from AtariNinja1, but now that wasn't an option.

*Solaris had split his body from his consciousness, to create two separate beings: The Shadow and the Flame.