VII.

Previously:

We nearly died from the mecha but the Balmera saved us by frozing it. Allura restored the health of the planet with her Altean power. As for me, I was in the arms of Keith, again. Not that I hated it.

~

Coran asked us to go to the detainment room for whatever reason.

"Okay, guys," said Coran. "Sendak's almost all hooked up. But look I have to warn you this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive, not to interrogate prisoners."

"Wait, why is he in there? What happened," I asked.

"Oh yeah, you don't know because you were asleep," said Coran. "Well, we decided to interrogate him about Zarkon and all this stuff."

"Coran," interrupted Shiro, "we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for, but if we can extract Sendack's memories, we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations."

"Yeah, and then we can just be like, 'Knock-Knock' 'Who's there? The avenging fury of Voltron, son'," said Lance. 

" Fascinating," remarked Pidge. "So, how exactly does this work?"

"As the memories are extracted, they're written bit by bit on individual molecules of the micro-storage strands," explained Coran. 

"When I go, I want all that stuff in my brain stored in a giant ship," said Lance.

"The amount of information in your brain could be stored in a paper airplane," replied Keith.

"Oh yeah! Well, the amount of information you have, Keith, could be..."

"Yeah?"

"Uh... it's less than what I have!"

"Oh, good one, Lance," said Hunk.

"This is how you incorporate King Alfor's memories into the Castle of Lions," asked Pidge.

"Precisely, but it's never  been attempted before on an unwilling participant," informed Coran.

"Uh, is this what's supposed to be happening," asked Hunk when nothing happened.

"Let's give it some time," Coran replied.

5 minutes. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. 1 hour.

"Well, I can't wait around anymore. I'm going to hit the training deck," I said.

" I'm going too, I don't want to waste my time here when I could train," answered Keith.

We left the room together and went training.

"Hey Keith," I interpelled him.

" What?"

"Want to fight?"

"Against who? You," he said smirking.

"Yeah, or maybe you prefer to fight against the Gladiator because you're too scared to fight me?"

"Me, scared of you? I don't think so, little girl."

"Oh, really," I said as I walked closer to him. "You should," I said as I defy him with my eyes.

" It's you who should be scared of me," he replied stepping closer.

We stared at each other, both waiting for the other to make the first move. I was the first to make a move. I kicked him in the legs to make him fell but I only managed to make him bend down just a little.

" The first whose shoulders hit the ground lose, okay," I said smirking.

"Yeah," he replied as he aimed to my leg too.