Prologue

Hi guys! This story is not really planned. I had this idea inside my head for a long time, so some parts of it were inspired from personal experiences. I wanted to write something for myself and to anyone who would like to read it. This is exactly how I feel and there's a point in our life where we just wanted to feel loved and safe, right? I hope you like it. 😛

I will try to update every other day if I get good votes. :)

-

Hey you, yes you.

I'm Jennifer, You're about to read the story of how I met my love, how I've gone through so much battle just to make it happen. It's not an easy road but I wouldn't have it other way.
Sometimes, you thought you're with the right person so you continue to hold everything within your power.

But things get really shitty that makes you doubt everything.

Someday you're gonna love someone who's soul is as deep as the ocean, who would look at you like you're the only star in the sky.

You sometimes feel like giving up, there would be a point where you just don't feel living your life anymore. You lie in bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering if you deserve to be loved. Wishing someone would save you from this cruel world. The answer is, yes. You are. So don't give up on that dream. It will come to you, at the right time.

And someday, someone's gonna come along who will love every bit of fiber in your being. Let him/her love you cos I know you will too. Even if you're scared. remember that not all of them are gonna break you. One of them is gonna make you. Wait for it.

Because that's exactly what happened to me.