CHAPTER 3

Year 2024

" Oh architect ? How was it ? Have you gone through your decision ?

" I've been thinking over it last night architect . I've check about their company's profile and..... "

Jes was talking to Architect Valdez.

" And ?' "

" And .... and I've decided to Go on with the next set of presentations ."

" Next set ?? Well I thought what they presented was enough . Right ' your assistant told me ' You think they're persistent .They're competent .And they meet your expectations .

" Well architect we cannot just rely to that.I know ' it seemed enough for you.But don't you think it turned way lot easier for them ? "

" I understand .Obcourse ' "

" Architect ' I'm doing this for the sake of our company .Nothing Less, my concern is just for this.I hope you understand ."

" I have my trust in you.Jes' I know your decision will be for the goodness of it. "

" I know Architect."

" So how are you going to tell Engr Guzman about this ?."

" I've already set the schedule .I told my secretary to deliver the final stints for them. "

" well good then. I'm depending on you ."

" I don't wanna disappoint you Architect.I'll decide for what's best ."

Hindi na nag dalawang isip si Jes sa naging desisyun nia.She was doing it for the sake of the company.Kapag nag emerge na ang A and AB designs at Azean group of companies.Isang buwan pa mananatili ang team nila Zian .And by that ' both companies will establish their branch in the Philippines .Alam ni Jes na maganda iyon ' But she knew it herself going back makes her sort of adjustments lalo na matagal na rin siyang nag ste-stay sa Dubai.Half of her life was devoted to her work.And going back somewhat reminds her of the past.She felt like bumabalik ang pakiramdam na ayaw nia nang balikan.Lalong Lalo na nakita muli nia si Zian ' the man whom she fell in love With sa napakatagal Nang panahon.There was never a chance na nagkakilala sila ' Jes felt a sudden Grief ' It was long time ago' And if they met it wasn't like sort of fate.Because she kept it to herself ' na Hindi siya mag papaapekto sa mga taong naging parte nang pangarap nia at nananatiling pangarap Lang nia.

" I feel like ' nakita ko na siya ' "
Zian was talking to his friends ' He knew himself na familiar si Jes
sa kanya.Hindi nia matandaan Kung kailan at papano.Pero sigurado siya sa kutob niyang minsan na silang nagkita.

" Bro' sabi mo nga siya yung nabangga mo sa harap ng Burj al ' Kaya nagkita na kayo ' "

" I know' Pero parang matagal ko na siyang kilala .Hindi ko talaga matandaan Kung kailan . But I knew it ' nagkita na kme. "

" It wasn't that impossible naman Same batch natin siya and who knows dba way back college magkalapit Lang pala tayo ng univs eh "
One of his friends also reacted .

" Baka namn Zian 'nung college mo siya nakita . Diba Hindi naman impossible yun ! "

" Oh baka nmn zian she's one of your exes ' hahaha at nakalimutan mo Lang dahil sobrang Dami mong naging girlfriend "

Mistulang natahimik Parin si Zian ' at pilit na inaalala ang nakaraan.

" It's for you to find out Zi ' If our company will make it.Were gonna stay here for a month ' at chance mo na yun Zian !! "