CHAPTER 46

PHILIPPINES,5 years later.

" Hey Zi!..kinakamusta ka ng mga pamangkin mo.Kailan mo raw sila ulet dadalawin?" Zander on the other line. He's calling Zian.Just 5 years earlier'kinasal rin si Zander and now he already have two kids.

" I missed them too.Just tell them bibisita rin ako kapag hindi na ako busy."

For the past 5 years'nakita rin ni Zian ang sarili na mag simula ulet' mas lalo niyang tinutukan ang mga negosyong iniwan ni Jes sa kanya.And day by day he made sure that he's working really hard for all of these.For the past 5 years' Zian tried to eventually moved on' pero walang araw na hindi niya iniisip si Jes at Zion, at kung ano na ang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa.And he can't stop thinking that each year he wasn't there to see how grown up Zion is.And he has no idea how his son look like.And obcourse Jes' he can't stop thinking about her.He even thought that maybe Jes found someone knew already and that's something he's sad and scared of' even if he actually had no idea.

" obcourse ..I know that you're really busy..don't worry Zi kame na lang ang bibisita diyan."

And that made Zian smile.For the last 5 years na hindi niya nakikita si Zion' nandoon ang mga pamangkin niya' to not make him feel for a while the years of longing for his son'kahit papaano nabasawan rin ang lungkot niya.But despite of that' sa mga oras na nakikita niya ang mga pamangkin niya' they reminded him of Zion.

" okay Zi..I'm gonna hang up, asikasuhin ko lang ang mga bata."

And Zander ended up the line.Zian just smiled. He's currently at his shop'at nasa loob siya ng office niya.he's managing their construction and hardware shop.It's the largest hardware store in the Philippines and Zian is still of the best civil engineers sa Pilipinas, he is still well known then.

He was concentrating while doing his work ng may kumatok sa pinto niya.

" uhmm excuse me engineer' there's a client waiting at the waiting area for you now."

" okay..I'll be there in a minute."

Malaki na rin ang pinagbago ni Zian' he seemed focused'most of the time nasa trabaho lang siya' he made sure na trabaho lang ang iniisip niya' to eventually forget everything' pero habang mas pinapagod niya ang sarili mas lalo niyang naalala si Jes at ang anak niya. And it's still very hard for him to go on everyday without knowing what actually happened to Jes and Zion and if there was still a chance para makita niya ang mga ito.

Zian's hardware store is a three storey building at nasa ikatlong palapag ang office niya' there's a waiting area at the second floor at doon siya ngayon patungo. The moment he arrived at the waiting area' sinalubong siya ng isang staff and the writer of Bluprint Magazine philippines, they're about to conduct an interview about Zian as one of the owner of famous construction hardware shop in the Philippines.Even before laman na rin sila ni Jes ng mga architectural magazines sa pilipinas. And after that interview inabutan rin nila si Zian ng invitation fro a certain press conference, wherein most likely halos lahat din ng mga civil engineers at architect sa pilipinas ay invited and he's one of them.

" okay' then we'll see you there engineer."

He jus nodded.

Zian has no idea' it'll be the press conference of Jes.His ex wife. Nakaalis na rin ang mganag interview sa kanya at tumungo na rin si Zian sa office niya' he put the invitation to one of his storage boxes' seeming not to attend the said event.Tinago niya ito' sa mga nakaraang taon hindi na rin siya umaatend ng mga gatherings about the industry he's into.After he turn over his position in their company' nawalan na si Zian ng gana to do his work as an engineer'he just then focused with their business.

********

The next day.It was Sunday and Zian is just having his day off, it's his rest day.Nasa bahay nila sila ngayon' his grandad and mom were there' preparing some foods in the kitchen bago pa dumating si Zander kasama ang mga bata and his wife.

" Zi..just help me prepare with these.." his mom said while Zian then helped her set up the table.Just as when Zander arrived , They heard his car arriving ..

" I guess they're here." giit ng lolo ni Zion' also excited seeing his grandchildren.Hindi rin ni Zian mapigilang isipin ' everytime na dumating ang mga pamangkin' one of these days his son, Zion will actually arrived' but he knew that it's just way too impossible'because he waited for 5 years and they never came.

Pumasok kaagad ang mga pamangin niya' one came to hugged him.

" tito Zian!!! "

Zian then went to kissed his niece and hugged her.And everytime na nakikita niya ang mga ito' the memories he had with Zion flashes in his mind. And he didn't notice that Zander , his mom and his lolo was carefully observing him, and in their they're actually hoping that Zian moved on already, pero hindi rin nila mapigilang hindi maawa kay Zian, thinking that he changed so much and that for the past 5 years, hindi niya na nakikita ang anak.

They had their lunch' and Zander was there talking to his mom, ang mga anak nito ay nasa lolo nila while they're swimming sa pool area .Zander's wife was also there looking at the children, Zian then helped with the dishes.They're just having their casual talk when something in the news flashes' and the anchor was presenting the headlines' which causes them to stopped.

" New York times best selling author of re-imagine: architecture impact to the world, Jes trinidad is coming to the Philippines to have her press conference about the book which sold millions of copies worldwide.."

Hindi sila lahat makapaniwala hearing it from the news.Zander and his mom was worrying about Zian habang nakatulala lang ito while looking at the television screen.

" Zander can you turn that off.? " hininaan lang ng mommy nila ang kanyang boses hoping that Zian won't hear it.

" No'it's okay." Zian said after hearing it.

" mom.. can you just give us a moment please. " Zander asked his mom.Gusto niya munang kausapin si Zian dahil alam niyang kakailanganin niya ito.

" Just talk to him.." his mom said to Zander before going outside to the pool area, she's also gonna tell Zian's grandad about this.

Zander took a deep breathe bago kausapin si Zian na hindi rin nakapag salita.

" Zi...are you okay? "while tapping his back.

" yeah.... " nasabi lamang nito' hindi siya lubos makapaniwala sa nakita niya.After 5 years Jes will come back and now it's his chance para makita man lang ang anak niya and also Jes.

Agad namang napaupo na lang si Zian still absorbing what just happened.At ganun din si Zander still thinking what he's gonna tell him.

" You know it's okay..you don't need to see her kung hindi ka pa handa Zi."

Zander has no idea kung gaano ka gusto ni Zian makita ang mag ina niya.

" I have waited for 5 years ..and I don't want to miss this chance seeing them." Zain was determined with his words.

" So' what's your plan? "

" I've been invited to that press conference she's having.." he said after remembering that invitation' he didn't na sa event pala yun kung nasaan si jes.

" Zi are you sure? " zander was just concerned about Zian, and what he's going to feel the moment he sees jes after five years.

" don't worry ..I'm not going to make a scene..I just wanted to see my son." at naging kampante si Zander dito.

" And Jes.. " dugtong ni Zander, at hindi na rin nakapagsalita si Zian, Zander was right' obcourse he also wanted to see Jes.

" It's been 5 years Zi..I know you can handle it seeing her."

And he hoped Zander was right kahit siya hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya sakaling makita niya si Jes, and he waited 5 years for this moment, something he wouldn't wanna miss.