CHAPTER 27

The characters and events depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons , living or dead is purely coincidental.

The light streaks from the outside glass door right from the balcony. Jes was still in her bed. She just woke up and never felt this kind of relief' it felt like every muscles in her body's relaxed. And everything she's thinking of' vanished for a while. The atmosphere felt new to her' para bang basta na lamang gumaan ang pakiramdam niya' she doesn't know exactly what it is with her.But everything seemed fine.

Tumayo siya mula sa pagkakahiga.

Last night Zian asked her to sleep with him sa kwarto nila' and she agreed to that' sa huling pagkakataon pinagbigyan niya ito. It's been a month since the last time she slept with Zian. Sleeping beside him feels like she once lost that person then coming back all at once, its not the same feeling she had for all the years she's been married with Zian, nakakapanibago' ...

things turned really different.

That night' she knew Zian didn't have that much sleep. Kagabi 'nakatulog sila ng hindi man lang nagkikibuan'She turned her back at him,and never did faced him. And at midnight Nang bigla na lamang siya nagising she saw na wala si Zian sa kama ng mga gabing iyon.

She then found his sillhoutte standing right in the balcony,.

Gising pa ito.

She cant control herself pero bumangon siya sa pagkakahiga, she wanted to come to Zian and talk to him' nang mga oras na iyon' she just wanted na even for tonight maging okay sila, after everything' she wanna give it a try on how can they be a couple kahit sa isang gabi lang, that despite of everything she can give what Zian is asking her' and that giving him his chance of becoming a husband to her even just for the last time.

Dahan dahan siyang lumapit sa kinarororonan nito.

He was there at the balcony, and Jes has no idea what got into her para puntahan si Zian.

She already found out the words she wanna say to him. Pero hindi na niya naituloy ang paglapit dito when she heard him sobs.

He's crying.

And in that moment' she thought to herself.

Maybe ...

She already forgave Zian.

That despite of the hatred and pain he caused her' she was left no choice but to forgive him. Even after everything he did' he is still that person Jes used to loved.

Zian was her dream. And she can't deny that after all those years' when she found herself at Dubai making most out of her life' when she's a whole new person.

Zian came back.

Si Zian ang taong nakita niya' and made her felt that love she's been longing for the longest time.Amazing when you've stopped searching doon lang dumadating yung taong hindi naman natin akalaing dadating.

And it's the same person, yung taong dating pangarap lang niya. Maybe things were really bound to happen, She was thinking' siguro Zian was someone who'll just taught her that love exist' when we almost thought things can't possibly happen.

And maybe he was just there to made her feel that love temporarily'

Meeting Zian was unexpected......

And now' same as letting him go,

Because there's nothing else they possibly can do...

Siguro masyado na rin nilang nasaktan ang isa't isa and the only thing they could do is just let go.