CHAPTER 26

" So what are you planning to do? Have you convinced him? Kasi Jes.. mahaba Ang prosesong ito' if we can't start by now ' kailan pa? .. that's why you really need to convince him. Asides 'were running out of time .
And you've started already' you're working on with this case' .. my concern is you' . . Look,, if you really want this annulment... you'll do everything for him to agree with you."

Her lawyer went straight with her words. And Jes carefully listened to her' Everything her lawyer said was right' she should've waste no time. And this is urgent' at wala na siyang ibang dapat gawin kundi kumbinsihin si Zian sa madaling panahon.

" I've told him about this already— and"

" And???? What did he say? "

" uhmmm... Actually —"

Nauutal si Jes' She couldn't think any exact amount of words' to tell her lawyer that she did what she's supposed to do' at hindi niya agad masabi to' dahil alam niyang ipinaglalaban pa rin ni Zian Ang relasyon nila and she's still trying to make him agree with her decision.

" Jes?? Have you convinced him?"

" I tried... in fact I tried really hard. Pero.. pero sinabi niyang Hindi siya susuko.. but I knew for sure .... in due time ' alam ko naman na papayag din siya.. "

" Jes ' know that ' hindi ka aabot sa Ganitong punto ' if right from the Very start he already fought for your relationship.

Zian... he have already set grounds for your annulment.. And I know na alam mo yun' kasi niloko ka niya ' for the past five years you've told me' he showed no concern of what you feel... both of you haven't dated.He Never usually visits you in your work' never gave you flowers or any sort of gifts. Never celebrated with you ' your birthday. Never celebrated your anniversaries. And all the things couples should do....

SERIOUSLY?!!!

Jes for some people siguro normal to' And you might be thinking dahil sa trabaho niyo' but that wouldn't be an excuse ' .... Also' you have justifiable reasons about Zian having a mistress... cause you have witnessed it... And ... it might sound eccentric...
But you haven't had sex ?!! For the past 4 years??.... "

Lumaki Ang mata ni Jes' ng marinig Ang mga huling sinabi ng lawyer niya. And she's right' it may sound funny' but that's usually what the couples do. They're married.
They have the reasons to show their love for each other ' But in ways ' the boundary they set apart 'tend to got hold on them.
Zian never showed how he loved Jes that much. And she couldn't agree more. Every details ' ng relasyon nila ay kailangan niyang ipahayag sa lawyer niya' and that's something she's supposed to do. Hearing all those ' she thought ' Oo Nga. For some reasons ' kung tutuusin ay mga simpleng bagay Lang naman ' but those things are something Zian haven't done to her ' and she realized ' all those years' she knew' that Zian didn't even show her ' what love is like. All these years ' Zian's been preparing her for the worst thing to happen' cause he haven't showed her
Love' he taught her to survive things on her own. And she have fought battles alone.
Without knowing time will come' she'll be leaving him. And yet' he's the first
one who actually left her.

" What I just want you to know Jes' This isn't what a couple look like' ...as couples you could've done things ' ....you've been married for 5 years ' could you imagine that?.. matagal na kayo ni Zian' and would you like it? Na sa tagal ng panahong iyon' all you'll feel is pain? .. As your lawyer Jes' I know exactly what you're fighting for' I'm a wife also..and I know how hard it is' .. and I understand you' obcourse you have your decision. .. and it's up to you.. Pero I just want to remind you' your decision whether it'll be for good or what... it will not only affect you .. it will also affect Zion. .. "