CHAPTER 56

" Are you okay now hon?"

pagtatanong ni Jes kay Zion, kahapon lang ito lumabas galeng ng ospital' he's now treated with his allergies.After that' Zian went home still apologizing for what happened.And he jst wan't Zian to know that she wan't to forgive him' at ayaw niyang magalit dito' hindi ni Zian kasalanang hindi niya alam' it's just that time kinabahan lang si jes kay Zion and Zian reminded her of the past, and that's something she shouldn't brought up' pero hindi niya na rin napigilan ang sarili' Sa tuwing makikita niya si Zian' hindi niya maiwasang maalala ang nakaraan and no matter how hard she tried she can't control herself para maawa kay Zian.

" yes mom.. I'm okay"

" okay..just tell me..If you feel any pain."

And she kissed Zion.Zion then went to the living area.Habang si Stan papalapit sa kanya and just by the look on his face it seemed that there's something he wanna tell Jes.

" Jes..uhmm..There's just something I wanted to tell you. " he's hoping Jes would understand, at alam niyang maiintindihan rin naman siya ni Jes.

" I'm suspecting you to. "She giggled while Stan went closer to her.At magkalapit sila , Stan carefully looking at her eyes at magkalapit ang mga mukha nila.he just then started speaking.

" That day at the hospital I actually gave Zian the pass to that art show' Zion and I supposed to attend to..And I came to realize that maybe he needed it the most.. I've spent so many time with Zion,And I've known him, and we bonded so much already..I guess it's Zian's time to also know Zion more..to knowhis son more..

the moment I saw him blaming himself when actually it's not his fault not knowing..And I just think that maybe you should give him the chance to have that time to really ...know his son. There's a lot to take in for the past 5 years he haven't seen him..And I know both of them , Zion and him are still adjusting to know each other."

And Stan was just to good to make her really understand that.At tama si Stan' hindi ni Zian kasalanang hindi niya lubos na kilala si Zion at marami pa siyang dapat malaman sa anak niya.Matagal rin silang nawalay' and she should have given him chance for Zian to have spent more time with Zion.

*******

Sinundo ni Zian si Zion at pumunta nga sila sa lugar kung saan sinabi ni Stan na mas mag e enjoy si Zion ' it's a painting exhibition and it seemed like Zion loves art so much, just like his mom. Gustong itanaw na utang na loob ni Zian kay Stan ito' he never expect he would actually help him.Nakikita niyang mabuting tao ito' but it wont erase the fact na siya ngayon ang mahal ni Jes, and it hurts him seeing the both of them.

Bago paman sila makarating sa gallery' ilang beses ring tinanong ni Zian ang anak niya' after what happened' but Zion seemed so well'at masaya siyang dinala siya ni Zian dito.Zion has no idea that supposed to be it's Stan's surprise for him.Nagulat na lamang si Zion because his father brought him there.

Nakasunod si Zian sa anak niya habang naglalakad ito and he looks at every painting so closely' Zian never knew Zion loves paintings this much.Zion stood there and looking particularly at that painting covering the wall'it's so huge and captivating' na napahinto si Zion upang titigan ito.

" your mom loves paintings too.."

And Zion heard him' he's just ignoring him.Hanggang nag salita ulet si Zian.

"She loves to draw so much'and she just loves everything about art.She's so appreciative with everything she sees'and she's just so good with everything she does.."

After hearing it' Zion got the idea to ask him that question' he's been keeping and still thinking since the day he can actually remember' the moment he learned and come to realize why he nad his mom had to go to new York and why he grew up not seeing real father' kahit hindi si nagkulang sa pagmamahal sa kanya' in Zion's mind and heart is still the longing for his father.And remembers the time when he kept on asking his mom when are they going back to the Philippines, at ngayon he just wanna ask his father that question na gustong gsuto niyang malaman ang kasagutan.

" then why did you hurt her? Why did you hurt mom? "

The question felt like a bullet was shot in his heart' biglang sumakit lamang ng bigla nag puso niya hearing it from his son.hindi niya alam kung anong salita ang pwedi niyang ibigkas just to let Zion know the answer' because he knows he cannot sum up everything he did to his mom, to Jes.At wala siyang kailanagng ipaliwanag sa anak' because he really did hurt her.And looking at Zion'that seemed to be screaming a thousand words in his face' Zian just can't take it.

" yess..I've hurt your mom and you Zion..And that's my biggest regret. And I don't know If I still deserve the both of you..But Zion I want you to know that I love you ...and I love your mom. " at biglang pumatak ang mga luha sa mata ni Zian.

" No.. you don't love us.."

napa iyak na rin si Zion at tumakbo siya palabas ng gallery.At naiwan si Zian doong nakayuko and was crying.He just then aced the painting hoping that no one will see him na umiiyak doon' lalo na't may mga tao rin sa area kung saan sila nakatayo ni Zion. Agad niyang pinunasan ang mga mata to go after his son.

He then saw Zion there na hinihintay siya sa kotse niya' he is still crying.

" Zion hon-- " Tila nawalan ng pag asa at oras si Zian to explain everything to Zion.Hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya Zion don't wanna talk to him and its clear for him to see na galit nag anak niya sa kanya' and if there's anything he should fear' yun ay ang tuluyang mawala ang pag asa niya sanak at kay Jes.

" I just want to go home. "

before he continue speaking Zion is begging him na ihatid na lamang siya.At wala na siyang nagawa.He just nodded at hindi na rin siya makapag salita'sobrang nasasakta siyang makita si Zion na nasasaktan and he never knew that despite na maliit pa si Zion nang mga oras na umalis sila ni Jes' the situation was clear in Zion's mind.

Jes had given him instructions bago sila umalis.At sinabi niyang ihatid na lamang si Zion sa kumpanya nila' because she and Stan was there.Buong byahe hindi nagsalita si Zion he's just there crying at hindi niya kailan man tiningnan ang daddy niya.And Zian felt so terrible'for making his son feel that way.Nang malapit na sila' agad na binuksan ni Zion ang pinto and he run immediately the moment he saw his mom and Stan, and Zian got out his car' for some deceny to show up in front of Stan and Jes.Nagulat na lamang si jes when Zion runs fast and not giving a single look at his dad.And it made Jes sense something'Nang makaharap na nila si Zian' Jes knew na may hindi magandang nangyari.

So instead she just thanked Zian.And stan giving him the look assuring that Zian and Zion enjoyed their day, only if he knew.Zion was there hugging Stan'and Stan didn't just want Zian to see that.And Zion seemed ignoring his dad at hindi man lang siya tumingin dito.

" Uhmm...salamat sa pag hatid kay Zion Zi.."

She knew that na baka ayaw ni Zion magpa alam sa daddy niya' at hindi na nila ittto pinilit.Stan Just smiled to him thanking also for giving Zion his time.And Zian nodded and just bid goodbye to them.At sa oras na nakatalikod siya' he clearly picture Jes, Stan and Zion , the family henever had, and how happy they look.The moment he reached his car nakatingin siya from the inside at te three of them at hindi na napigilang umiyak hoping and wishing that its Jes , Zion and him instead and it's killing him inside Just seeing the three of them really looked happy together.

*******

Agad ni Zian minissage si Zander that he badly want to talk to him.The moment Zander received his message agad itong nagmadaling pumunta sa bahay nila Zian' thinking it' something really important at bilang kuya ni Zian he knew exactly that Zian really need him in that moment' because Zian didn't just ask for his time kung hindi kinakailangan. Gabi nang nakauwi si Zian'nag aalala rin si Zander at nandoon rin ang mga mommy nila and his grandad waiting for him to arrive.The moment Zian entered their house.Sa kalayuan ay nandoon ang mommy niya at ang lolo niya while Zander was at the living area' and the moment he sw his brother.

" Zian are you okay?" 

the moment Zander asked him agad nang lumapit si Zian sa kanya niyakap ang kapatid niya at napahagulgol.His mom also cried the moment he saw Zian cried that hard. Iyak lang ng iyak si Zian' and Zander knew' that maybe his brother totally lost his chance.