CHAPTER 34

"     Stan ' thank you again...for the concert.Never in my life'I thought I would ever experience that.Actually' I never felt more alive' So thank you."

There were sparkles in her eyes'the moment she said that to Stan.She never felt this happy'she never thought that just by going to new york' she'll just move on at hanapin lang ang sarili niya.But instead it made her realize that there's actually a lot of things she missed in her life.But somehow then' someone will make you believe that it's never too late to look for your missing pieces' you just have to learn how to let it all go and believe that you are worthy to feel that certain amount of happiness. And Stan made her believe that.

" No....I'm the one who have to actually thank you.First' because you went to that concert with me ..For trusting me..And second' for not crying..."

He somehow made that obvious for Jes' which reminds her that during the concert'where Stan first saw her'somehow their eyes met.At nang mga oras na iyon' she was crying at naalala niya bigla.Tama siya she knew it.Stan saw her crying that time, nang sinabi iyon ni Stan sa kanaya wala na rin siyang nasabi' she was ashamed for telling him what was the reason behind that.Alam niya sa sarili niyang binaon na niya lahat sa limut' but she can't deny it' but somehow somewhere her past will still hunt her.She just needed her time 'for everything.Including for Stan to know about it. She found a friend in him already' at alam niyang he'll eventually will know about it' but in the right moment.

" Yeahh... I'm sorry for not telling you..That's the first time I actually saw you..I saw you crying that time and it bothered me thinking about that..It made me so curious about you' I tried to look for you in that concert' but then there's just too many people in the place' i lose sight of you.Believe me I honestly wanted to go to you. I even have my hopes up' hoping that one day i'm going to meet you.Ironic it is' I then found you again.Yet' for the second time around I then found you crying..again.I mean for someone to cry in a row' and for me to see that..I thought..I thought of anything that could've atleast make you feel at ease..and if there's something I could help."

Stan sincerely told that to Jes. He knew he became way too honest.And that he was true to his words jut by looking at her eyes now he knew he did the right thing, he made Jes happy' without even having the idea kung bakit malungkot ito.He just feel like somehow she needed his help' not in ways she have asked for it.But Stan knew'Jes somehow have to feel how to be happy' the moment he saw her na masaya kanina, more than the times shes crying. 

"I'm....sorry ..you had to see it."

wala na ring naisip na sabihin si Jes' she just feel sorry' knowing someone had to her cry in a row' and she thought that's something not normal to see.

" No..it's not your fault..there are times really when we feel like the world already turned its back on us and feel like we don't have the right to be happy..Just know Jes there are still so many reasons to be happy..and it's not few to sit around to wait for that to happen..You have to look for that happiness."

Stan was right.Jes have to let go of the things and to not let her past hold her back, Somehow she have to look for that happiness.Habang sinasabi ni stan ito sa kanya' she couldn't help it but look at him in the eyes and thought'Stan somehow opened her eyes to the possibilities that awaits her.And in an instance' and in that moment what Stan did' even made her feel that it's really not too late for her.

" I don't know how i'm going to repay you for this..It's- "

Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin when Stan came a little closer to to her.

"Just promise me' the next time I'm gonna see you cry again.It's not because you're sad..It is because you're happy."

Hearing those words' hindi na alam ni Jes ang sakali niyang maramdaman.Stan is making her feel something she never felt before.Hearing it from him' somehow someone understands what she's feeling.At yun ang hindi niya inaasahan sa pagdating niya ng New York. Hindi niya maitatangging sa mga oras na iyon' she's also not sure' kung ano ba ang dapat niyang maramdaman.Stan is too good to make her feel all these,Inisip niya nalang Stan is just a friend who's willing to help her' yun lang , and she don't wanna jump into conclusions' because she knew in herself that she's still healing and that she's just still regaining herself from what happened.