CHAPTER 43

" Good morning. "

Nagising si Jes ' at si Stan agad ang bumungad sa harap niya.He was there smiling at her and she has no idea how long he's been there sitting at the edge of her bed just looking at her. She smiled in response.

" Good morning ."

Her voice still cracking up' she enjoyed last night's concert,at medyo napagod rin siya.She indeed had one of the best times in her life.

Stan gently kissed her in the forehead.

" get up now' cause I prepared us breakfast. "

Stan never fails to amaze her.She knew how he loves her so much.That night' after the concert' They both went to the hotel to stay the night.She got up' and followed Stan as he makes his way to the balcony' where the sun rises so beautifully' You can see the ocean right there' and that amazed her.Stan then offered her a seat.She then seated.

" wow

" wow....did you prepare all these? " asking him while happily looking at all the foods in the table.

" I got a little help' actually..." Stan said.

At napatawa naman si Jes' She realized wala pa sila sila sa New York' and how can Stan actually cook and prepare all these.

" yahhh...obcourse." she then divert her attention with that mesmerizing view.

" we're gonna stroll around the city after we finished breakfast..I guess this is the best time for you to look for inspirations."

Stan said and then give her that cute wink.Amazing how comfortable they are with each other now.After what happened last night' Jes have maketh her full trust to Stan.

" I can't wait." giving him that vibrant smile.

" have you started ? " Stan curiously asked her about the book.And she knew she still needed much time' but going after these times' she was just too inspired to start actually.

" yeah...I already have my title' And I'm still working on with my set of chapters' a month or two I think I'm able to finish this already..I'm still kind of working on it."

" Just take your time' No pressure.After you finished that' maybe I'll ask Hannah to help you with the editing.."

" She must be busy Stan..you know it's okay.."

" She'll be happy to help you with that actually..And she also want's to meet you."

Nagulat rin si Jes' She has no idea na naikwekwento rin pala siya ni Stan sa kapatid niyang si Hannah.

" She do? "

" yes. I' told her about you..she was just too curious about what happened to me after she left for a a vacation in the Philippines' and how that single concert would actually changed me into a whole new person. If it wasn't because of her' I might not able to see you."