CHAPTER 54

" What is it? " stan asked Jes, after seeing that look on Jes's face.And he was confused about it.kasalukuyan silang nasa office ni Jes ngayon and he was helping her tendering some works.

" I... I received a message coming from Zian...and he's asking me and Zion to have dinner with his family' they just wanted to see Zion. "

" well that's good then..Zion could meet his family..and ob course his grandparents."

She was surprised hearing it from Stan and when It seemed just completely okay with him.

" you know..we could ..I mean next time- " napasabi na lamang ni jes , parang siya ay hindi rin handang harapin ang pmilya ni Zian after what happened.

' Jes...it's okay...."

She faced Stan , with a worry on her face.

" It's totally okay Jes...."

" but Stan... "

" Zion also needs to meet his grandparents .."

And she come to realize' na magiging unfair rin siya kung hindi niya pagbibigyan si Zian.At napatango na lamang siya. She just then replied to Zian telling that she and Zion will have their dinner with them.

*******

Abala rin ang pamilya ni Zian while preparing sa pagdating nina Jes and Zion and Zian was there na hindi mapakali.

His mom saw him and went to him.

" Zi..just relax, I know for sure that Zion and Jes will be happy about this. " giit ng mommy niya without actually knowing that Zian just agreed to that' na pumunta si Jes at Zion to dine with them' when he's actually just hoping for Jes to see him never losing his hope.

After few minutes' narinig na rin nila ang pagdating ng sasakyan ni Jes and Zander then said na siya na ang magbukas para sa kanila.

" I guess they're here."

And Zian left there still don't know what to do.

Sa pagbaba ng sasakyan ni jes at Zion ay sinalubong agad sila ni Zander.And Jes then greeted him and she asked Zion to greet his uncle and hug him.

" long time no see Jes..and Zion wow young man you're grown up." and Jes was also happy seeing Zander for a very long time.Zion then went and hugged him.

" Let's come inside. "

********

Nasa harap na sila ngayon ng hapag kainan, everyone seated Zian's grandad facing all of them' While he was at the left side katabi si Zander , facing their mom, Zion sitting beside his lola at napapagit naan siya nila Jes.Upon entering binati sila ni Jes isa isa especially Zian's mom who hurriedly went to hug her and Zion at ganun din ang lolo ni Zian, he too can't beileve seeing Jes after 5 years.And Jes just looked at Zian na nakatingin sa kanya' she just smiled while Zian have no reaction the moment he faced her' he's still obviously hurt after what happened and Jes can see that in him. And while having their dinner'Zian's mom asked a lot about Jes and to what happened to her at New York'and when Zian heard all those' he can't deny his thinking about these scenarios in his head kung ano ba ang nagyari kay Jes sa New York and how she actually met Stan, and what just saddens him is that it never crossed his mind that out of so many places Jes would actually went to new York and he was just too stupid not to be able to know that.He had no idea Jes was actually thinking about places like it to go to.

" you know what Zion' the last time I saw you ' you were too small, and you're still a baby that time..you even looked exactly like your dad also when he was just a baby. "

At natahimik lamang silang lahat' Zian didn't really expect his mom would bring that up.Zander was also trying to get his mom's attention to stop whatever she's saying especially na nahahalata niyang nagkakailangan na rin si Stan at Jes, they're still separated after all and that's something not really comfortable for them to hear.But Zian's mom seemed not to notice and she doesn't mind telling all of them that.

" your dad just can;t believe it seeing you right now..and there wasn't a time na hindi ka niya naiisip..he just can't stop thinking about you."

And Jes cannot face all of them directly' napayuko na lamang siya and Zian didn't take his eyes off her'Hindi rin ni jes mapigilang hindi mapatingin kay Zian' she was just curious about his reaction pero nang tumingin siya dito agad silang nag katinginan and Zia didn't ever take his eyes off her' na para bang sinasadya niya ito and Zander obviously felt the tension between them' hindi ri nag patalo si Jes' she shouldn't feel awkward sa isip niya kung sino ang dapat mahiya si Zian yuna t hindi siya' but after ander seeing both of them hindi niya na rin napigila ng sarili.

" I guess it's time for desert!!! " and the moment he said that' jes and Zian woke up from their gaze at nilayo ang mga mata sa isa't -isa.

That dinner was hell of a ride.Para bang nakaupo lang silang lahat but the tension was there, and no one even noticed aside from Zander who completely have the idea what was happening.

After their dinner ended Jes got the time to talk to Zian's mom and grand dad.And they're actually telling Jes how happy they were that Jes give them that time to prepare this little dinner for them , and that Jes also thanked them for that.Nasa labas na rin sila ni Jes ng bahay' and Zian still haven't talked to Jes the moment she arrived' and jes sense something about that'Zian did invite them t ngayon hindi an lang siya lumapit sa kanya he was just there entertaining Zion and didn't even went to her and thank her after she accepts that invite of him. And Jes just didn't mind him for that' Sinabihan na rin Zander na ihatid na rin ni Zian sina Jes palabas' pero sabi niya na si Zander nalang' at hindi na rin siya pinipilit nito.

Habang palabas sila'Zian was contemplating whether he'll go to Jes pero parang hindi niya kaya.

" bye Jes...I hope you could come anytime...ob course when you're not busy and also Zion.." pag paalam ng mommy ni Zian kay Jes' while Zian was just theer looking at them , he kissed Zion before they went outside but he never faced Jes.

Hindi rin siya maintindihan ni Zander' he invited Jes pero hindi man lang niya ito pinapansin.

At nang malapit na ring lumabas si Jes' hindi na rin napigilan ni Zian' he just the run after her.

" wait......" pag sigaw niya.

At napangiti na lamang si Zander' Zian for sure can't resist Jes.

And Jes then stopped.She don't wanna get mad at him' ayaw niyang magalit kay Zian because she thinks' he will just think that Jes was actually waiting for him para kausapin siya, so she just didn't bother to.She just instead face him.

" I ...I just want to ask for your permission if I can take Zion tomorrow..I just really want to bond with him."

And he is waiting for an answer.Naawa rin si Jes sa kanya' and she thought it's Zian's right to have this time with Zion at ayaw niyang ipag kait sa kanya ito.

" ob course. " she just then nodded.

" Thank you.." napasabi na lamang ni Zian' but at the back of his mind' he just wanna hug Jes' so instead niyakap na lamang niya si Zion and kissed him in the forehead' while Jes not looking at them.It's just her weakness ever since' seeing Zian like that and she just don't know why' it just makes her happy but really sad at the same time.

" we' ll go ahead.."

" mag ingat kayo jes."

At umalis na rin sila' while Zian was just there standing' still wanting to at least hugged Jes so tighly,but he knew he just can't.And it's now impossible for that to happen.