CHAPTER 47

5 years later.

" Having her name renowned as one of the best architects , both local and international' this year's most influential woman of the year , is certified hit writer with her latest best selling book " Re-imagine: Architecture impact to the world " an amplified edition for the knowledge of Engineering and Architecture.Let us all welcome Architect Jes Trinidad. "

Everyone acclaiming her.The media , a lot of people , also some engineers and architects who anticipated the event.Madaming tao , she couldn't hardly recognized even one, nor even see those faces looking at her. Madaming pumapalakpak.She was walking heading to the center stage. Amidst the crowd , the light focusing on her , and plenty of cameras in front of her capturing all the smallest details of the interview.

She was at her press conference

5 years

Limang taon din bago siya ulet nakabalik.A lot has changed.She's driven to pursue one of her passion , with the help of Stan, ang Pagsusulat.

Maybe it's also her way outpara tuluyang makalimutan na rin ang lahat laht,and by means focusing on her job.

But through this' Hindi niya naisip na itong bagay pala ang magpapabalik sa kanya.She never knew what might happen sa pagbalik niya ng pilipinas.But whatever that is and may be.

She was just her because of her job.

The press conference is already starting , a lot of interviewers questioned her about her being an architect and as a writer.

" Being an architect , is quite a tough job with your little time ' How did you cope up in writing such book?

" Well' I can say it's quite challenging for me 'since I considered both as my passion ' writing the book somehow widened my perspectives about how architecture affiliated with engineering.I wrote the book with so much time' Also with the help of someone really close to me' I took lot of inspirations from places I got to travel and learned so much how How architecture have this great impact to places, and that made me think about how can I apply this inspiration to writing my book " Reimagine " or simply put' how we imagine a world of Architecture.

Sunod Sunod ang mga tanong.She came up with her best to answer all of the questions.Until the host told the people, they're down to last three questions.

Jes answered the one, And the host was about to end the presscon. When someone suddenly raised a hand.The lights suddenly then focused to that person.

" Well..I'm sorry' but those are the last quest------ "

Agad namang napatingin si Jes sa host signalling that it's okay.The host then distant the mic at nagsalita kay Jes.

" Architect' I guess our press conference should end by now."

" Consider it the last question."

And the host then considered it anyway.

" Yes okay architect." at napangiti na lamang ito kay Jes.

" Well...I guess we will consider you' for your last question."

That person raising a hand suddenly stood up.The spotlight flashes, everyone stopped and looked at that person' for strongly raising a hand kahit dapat tapos na.

And Just before jes look straight to the crowd, a familiar voice spoke in the mic.

" Im sorry to interrupt."

Agad na napatingin si Jes.Mabilis..Bumilis ang pag kabog ng dibdib niya, hindi maipaliwanag, nag init ang kanyang katawan, her body froze right at that moment, para na lamang huminto ang mga nasa paligid niya.She couldn't move a single muscle' even her eyes' parang ayaw niyang mapatingin.She just didn't know suddenly what to react.

That person raising ahand, and was about to ask the very last question, was her ex- husband.

Zian.

He was there amidst the crowd, the whole time, Just before Jes even realized it.

Ang lakas ng loob niya, ano ang tatanungin niya? Is there even a guilt left on him to just suddenly appear when everything started to change and have changed already, and now he even have the guts to asks his ex-wife.Jes couldn't look' she seated still, minding that she have to at least answer whatever Zian would question her.

Is she trapped?

At the very moment, After 5 years...

Muling magpapakita si Zian sa kanya, for the second time in a very unexpected moment and in an unexpected time and place.