CHAPTER 30

" Zion usually take his nap at five in the afternoon. If ever he needs anything he asks. ...and oh this is his favorite' he can actually eat this like.. like the whole day.."

Jes giggled' while giving instructions, sa bagong magbabantay kay Zion. Magaan agad ang loob ni Zion dito at ganun din siya' she knows there's nothing to worry. She needed someone to help her' ngayong mag aaral na din si Zion' she actually arranged all the papers for Zion to transfer' just before ' she starts working' para hindi na siya mahirapan.

" There's nothing to worry mam' I know Zion's a good kid."

giving Jes a smile. Jes then smiled back to her.

She then went to Zion para makapagpaalam na before heading to work. The last minute ' She glanced in front of a mirror.She wants to be extra presentable today. Lalo na't it's her first day' she knows there's a lot to look forward to' new working environment' new place' new people and especially it's her new start. She can't wait with everything that awaits her.Agad na siyang nag paalam sa kanila ' at umalis na.

***********

She stepped outside and started walking' she put her earphones on and played one of her favorite songs in her playlist' flashed in the screen of her phone " GROW " by FRANCES the sound goes and heart skipped for every moment of the beat.

The song played as she take slow steps..

Don't put your eyes down

You're not to blame

I know there are stories

You can't explain

But if I should find you black and blue

And aching from crying, I'll wait with you

Grow, grow

Oh, so you know it all

Then it's gone

Grow, grow

You know I'm here holding on

Tying up your loose ends

And you're drifting esteem

Grow, grow

If you never try, you'll never know

I've left you a white page by the door

There's no need to ask me what it's for

I wait by the front step for your return

And hear every story of what you've learned

Oh, so you know it all

Then it's gone

Grow, grow

You know I'm here holding on

Tying up your loose ends

And you're drifting esteem

Grow, grow

If you never try, you'll never know

Grow, grow