CHAPTER 49

Kinabukasan Jes decided to go to her parent's house with Zion and she as well can't wait to see them.That night' she felt the need para makausap ang mga magulang niya'About Zion and how her son probably needed to meet his dad.Ayaw niyang ipag kait kay Zian ang karapatan niyang makita si Zion' but she just seemed like not ready for it. She still feel there is something holding her back and that's something she's scared of' facing Zian after 5 years that she lost connections with' ano ang sakaling maramdaman niya sakaling magkaharap sila ulet.

" Jes..my goodness you're here!!! Zion hon...omy you're grown up..ang laki mo na.." agad na lumapit ang mom niya right after nilang lumabas ng sasakyan. She then went to Zion and hugged him so tight,and her father come right after them.

" come here love..lolo missed you so much..." at agad na niyakap din ng lolo nito si Zion.

Jes also came to hug and kissed them.

" I missed you mom , dad.."

" we missed you anak' and tagal rin bago ka nakabalik. We can't believe it nandito kana"

Maluha luhang sabi ng mommy ni Jes.For everything that Jes went through' hindi na rin niya hindi mapigilang maiyak knowing that Jes had finally moved on and found her new life sa New York and they're just so happy seeing Jes na sobrang masaya sa pag dating niya.

" mom you're making me cry. " she too can't resist to tear up seeing her mom na masayang masayang nakita siya. Her dad's also there na naluluha rin.

" You know your mom and I were just so proud of you anak'For you to find yourself there and start a new life..masaya kame para sayo. "

They can't imagine kung pano rin ni Jes nakaya lahat, after everything she'd been through.And right now seeing Jes ' their heart is filled with so much happiness.

" Gosh..it's been five years anak' you've changed so much..." giit ng mom niya and hugged her once more.

" I missed you so much mom, dad..." while Jes controlling herself na mas lalong umiyak.And her mom was already tearing up while her dad still controlling himself to cry.

" You know what let's just come inside !! " masayang pagsabi ng dad niya,obviously getting away from the situation bago pa man siya tuluyang maiyak.

" bago pa tayo mag iyakan dito." pagbibiro ng dad niya at ganun din ang tawanan nilang lahat.

Nasa loob na sila ngayon ng bahay' nasa kitchen si Jes kasama ang mommy niya ' she seated in the counter while her mom was preparing their food , habang ang dad niya and Zion was at the living room at nag bobonding. Jes took the chance to actually talk with her mom about Zian.She was finding the time kung paano niya sisimulan ang sasabihin. He r mom was turning her back habang nag aasikaso ng pagkain nila' Jes'is waiting for the right timing nang bigla nalang nagsalita ang mommy niya.

" Have you seen him? " Jes was surprised with her mom's question' she didn't know who she is referring to at first and then she soon realize that maybe she was asking about Zian.

" Mom? " she asked in response , still not so sure.

" Have you talked to him? Zian...Nakausap mo na ba siya? "

agad ring dinugtungan ng mommy niya ang tanong ni Jes.With the look on her mom's face she is as well anticipating with what she's about to tell Jes. Nang umalis sina Jes at Zion' months after Zian was rushing at at their house hoping that they could atleast tell him where Jes is. After what happened nag lakas loob si Zian upang lumapit sa kanila' Jes's dad was just too mad at him at pinaalis niya si Zian' but Zian was crying too hard begging them para sabihin kung saan sila ni Zion at Jes pumunta. Jes's dad got angry with Zian to the point na balak niyang suntukin ito' pero hindi nanlaban si Zian' it's even okay for him at mas lalong gugustuhin niya pang mas magalit ito sa kanya , suntukin siya after what he did to Jes.But Jes's mom was controlling her husband'she even insisted if she could atleast talk with Zian kahit labag sa kalooban ng dad ni Jes. Nang mga oras na iyon Zian lost his hope'soon after Jes's mom tried to talk to him, pero hindi niya sinabi kay Zian where Jes and Zion went. She just said that as Jes's parents they just want the best for jes and Zion and that they could not give Zian whatever he is asking at ng mga oras na iyon hindi na bumalik si Zian he just accepted that he totally lost his chance.