CHAPTER 50

Huminga ng malalim si jes' this is now the time' ang oras na hindi niya naiisip ay mangyayari rin.That day Isabela give zian her calling card.She haven't receive calls from him instead' messages that says' he just wanted to talk to have an interview with her.And her secretary as well gave her the appointment and the adress kung saan sila ni Zian magkikita.With that naisip niya that Zian and her will just be having an interview yun lang. This never really crosses her mind' pero ng araw na iyon she can't stop thinking how she'll be able to speak to him ano ba ang gagawin niya' what will she say' ano ang kailangan niyang gawin, but with that inisip na lamang niya ' that she was just meeting Zian for a simple meeting that's it.And maybe it is just because of the event where Zian doesn't get the chance to have his question because of what happened.At pinagbibigyan niya ngayon ito' to just have this simple interview with him yun lang' she informed her secretary to just give him 30 minutes time.

" thank you. " sabi ni Jes sa guard niya after he opened the door for her.

Sa Paglabas niya ng sasakyan' .It's with the company's guard they were informed that Jes will be meeting someone for an interview. Paglabas ay nasa labas sila ng isang restaurant it's a fine restaurant and before she knew it' it was the restaurant kung saan sila kumakain ni Zian noon kasama si Zion' the time when Zion's just one year old.And she can't believe it, sinadya talaga siguro ni Zian ito.

She is wearing a classic black dress' and Jes looked really elegant with that.Sa pagpasok niya the guard then opened the door for her.

And Zian was there na hindi na rin makapaghintay sa pagkikita nilang dalawa.He was there sitting and the moment he saw Jes entering the restaurant' it felt like the world revolves around him and Jes, his heart felt like bursting and before he even noticed bigla na lamang siyang kinabahan.Papalapit ito sa kinaroroonan niya .And he wasn't expecting this..Hindi rin niya matanggal ang paningin kay Jes' she is really beautiful and zian knew that she changed a lot.The moment Jes saw Zian there' she's trying to act normal as possible and she was trying to look as if nothing happened to the both of them.

" uhmmm...hi..."his voice was lowly , mahinahon niyang sinabi ito at agad itong tumayo and offered the seat to Jes.At agad namang umupo si Jes and was trying to get his eyes off him' but she knew she have to be at least formal lalo na't Zian said this will just be an interview.

She didn't respond to his greeting instead she just seated. Pinipilit niyang maging normal.Sa isip niya' Zian too changed a lot.But what she noticed is that malaki ang pinagbago nito' and those eyes' para bang naramdaman niyang malungkot si Zian and she doesn't want to conclude that.

" Is there anything you wanted to order....." pagsasalita ni Zian he just quickly looked at jes.Kahit siya mismo naiilang din' he just wanted to break that awkwardness and call the waiter instead.habang tinatawag niya ito ay agad namang nag salita si Jes.

" You know we can just start with the interview right ahead."

He was about to say nang agad na dumating ang waiter.Jes was just seriously looking at him and he knew what she meant by that.

" uhmm we'll just order later." pagsabi na lamang ni Zian sa waiter, nang lumapit ito.

" okay sir..Do you need any drink..wine ..." pagtatanong ng waiter.

At napatingin ulet siya kay Jes' but she seemed not wanting to order anything, nararadaman na rin ni Zian that Jes just simply want this to be done.

" No..thank you." ZIan response to the waiter.Pero may bahid na lungkot sa mga mukha niya at kanina na rin ni Jes nahahalata ito.But she just wanted their meeting to just be a formal talk , kaya agad na siyang nag salita.

" my secretary said that this will be a 30 minutes interview. "

telling Zian that, wala na rin siyang ibang maisip gawin.Hindi niya alam but she just thought that it is just the right way para hindi magkaroon ng ilangan sa kanilang dalawa' that after everything ng nangyari.There will be no hard feelings.And it will just be easy for them to have this conversation.

Pero nagulat na lamang siya sa naging sagot ni Zian.

" I've waited for 5 years Jes....30 minutes will be more than enough."

And the answer came swiftly, and she just wanted to get away with these' because the moment Zian said that she felt the pity for him and she knew she was tearing inside.Nang makita niyang maluha luha na rin si ZIan' she wanted to break that moment and say something pero hindi niya magawa' she seemed to wanting and hearing anything from Zian, hindi niya alam pero parang naghihintay siya ng sagot sa lahat.looking at him right now' it felt like it is not the Zian she's been with for a long time ago, begging her to stay and not leave.Zian looked so calm and based on what he looks he seemed to just want to apologize to her.Pero nang mga oras na iyon' hindi galit ang umiral sa kanya para bang she just wanted to listen to everything that he's going to say.

" I'm...I'm just glad Jes..that you came and you give me the time to talk to you. " at habang sinasabi ni Zian yun mas lalo siyang hindi nakapag salita.Zian was tearing up at naluha na siya.She didn't know what to do.Pinilit rin ni Zian na mabilis pigilan ang pag patak ng mga luha niya and wiped them.

" You changed a lot Jes " at sinabi niya iyon na para bang hindi lang pumatak ang mga luha niya sa harap ni jes.And Jes was also trying to avoid that.She was trying to get back with the actual intention of him interviewing her.

" .......actually we could start with the interview. " pinipilit lang ni Jes na hindi mag pa apekto.But Zian then can't control what was his real intention was.After a few seconds of silence hindi na rin magipigilang sabihin ni Zian.

" I just wanted to see you Jes, ...and I wanted to see my son."

and in that moment hindi na napigilan ni Zian ang maiyak, and Jes was trying to control her emotions.Bigla siyang nakunsensya seeing Zian like that begging to see Zion and for the 5 years na hindi niya naibigay kay Zian angkarapatang makita ang anak niya.Nang mga oras na iyon sobrang pinipigilan ni Jes ang sarili'at ayaw na ayaw niyang umiyak.She don't want Zian to see that.Instead kumuha na lamang siya ng lakas ng loob to speak.

" I'll give you the time to see him.....uhmmm..I'll ....I'll just call you."

at hindi na rin ni Jes napigilan she then stood up at umalis, leaving Zian there crying.At sa pag labas niya hindi na rin niya napigilan ang emosyon she then cried at mabilis nang pumasok sa sasakyan.She was covering her mouth not to have any sound pero sa isip niya she she wanted to cry really hard.Hindi niya naisip na sa oras na makaharap niya si Zian'akala niya na okay na ang lahat at wala na siyang sakit na mararamdaman but the moment she faced him' para bang gusto niyang malaman ang lahat lahat ng sagot , on why she had to do this to her bakit kailangan niyang iwan si Zian for him to realize what he lost and why does Zian have to really make it so hard for her not to feel any anger the moment he begged her to see their son.And why does she still have to feel the pain even after 5 years, bakit pa rin siya nasasaktan , when all she knew she already recovered and moved on.At habang umiiyak siya' she realized it must been hard for Zian also. At alam niyang parehas rin lang silang nasaktan.