CHAPTER 31

NEW YORK

" SO ?! how was it?!"

Hannah called Stan and enthusiastically asked him about the concert' Of course she wanna hear from him' that she was right. And Stan couldn't agree more' the concert was amazing.

" its....its beautiful"

Emphasizing the last word. He knew he wasn't just referring to the concert. That night' he felt his heart skipped for a moment' he couldn't explain. That moment was too magical' he couldn't imagine.

That night when the concert ended' he wanted to makes his way through' even just to get closer to that girl he saw.

JES.....

He didn't know exactly what comes in his mind that moment'

Maybe he just wanna have a closer look at her.But he knew' he's thinking more than just that. He's walking his way towards her' but the way gets crowded' there were too many people.That time' he gazes towards her direction' and before he even knew it she's no longer there.

He then' roamed his eyes but he couldn't see her. There was a little dissapointment' but above it was the hope na sana makita niya ulet ito.

Hannah was speaking continuously through the phone.

" See!!! I was right!! told you' "

" Yeah...thanks..." He totally agrees.He can visualize Hannah smiling as well.

" Tell me how much did you actually pay for this?"
he added then giggled.He knew' that it's quite expensive.Natatawa rin siya' cause he knew that Hannah bought that concert ticket. He was actually waiting for hannah para sabihin sa kanya na hindi ito libre. And he's obviously reminding her' he's used to annoy his sister.

" oh.. thanks for reminding me...actually that costs as much as you expected..you know you got the best seat..!!"

" actually ...yes..."

he agrees. But in his mind' he should be thanking Hannah ' first for the concert' which made him think twice' yet thanks himself for going anyway' if it wasn't because of that concert' he may not saw that girl who made him think about throughout the night. And second for the best seat' which made him caught a glimpse of her.

It made him smile' just the thought of it.

On the other hand.

Hannah continue speaking on the other line' when Stan realized na wala na ang isip sa usapan' he was still thinking about last night.

" Stan??? Stann....?? you there??!"

" uhm.. yeahh.." waking up from his daze..

" So I was saying.... I cannot actually go directly to our appartment' mom called me last night' she's flying back to the Philippines and she wants me to come with her' asides Dad missed us I couldn't refused. I explained to them already that you're busy...Dont worry they understand."

She explained. He as well ' wanted to go but he knew he can't. He's too busy due to his work.

Hannah and Stan grew up in New York' just when their parents migrated' he was 2 that time and Hannah isn't born yet. His father was a business man married to a famous model in New York' that was his mom. Obcourse undoubtedly' they bequethed some of their mom's features and from their good looking dad as well. So much of a well to do family' but Hannah and Stan lived independently'

Born of a filipino family' but most of their lives nasa New York sila' somehow their parents have their business in the Philippines' and in other countries as well' Just like Hannah his mother don't stay in one place. And now she's flying back to the Philippines with Hannah' Stan on the other hand' was preparing para lumipat na rin in his new apartment.