CHAPTER 20

The atmosphere was too painful for their family. Jes' dad arrived from a business trip and before he went home' sinabi na ng mommy ni Jes sa kanya about Jes' decision. They're  at their dining room while having their breakfast. All of them were in silence. Jes' dad loves her so much' he supports her with everything she does.....at kahit kay Zian. He's expecting more from him. Na mamahalin ni Zian ang anak niya. Jes' was their only child' when jes left for Dubai' they knew how hard it is to be away from her. they raised her independently and they knew how strong Jes is..she can handle herself.
Kahit sila Nagulat din ' when Jes told them she's about to marry Zian.
Masyadong naging mabilis ang lahat ' they didn't expect Jes will marry Someone she's been with for just a couple of months.
They wouldn't agree with it at first ... Pero Nung umuwi sina Jes and Zian from Dubai . Jes was weeks pregnant by that time.
AT Wala rin silang nagawa.But to support their daughter ' kasi sobrang Mahal nila ang anak nila' sobrang Mahal nila si Jes and its too hard for them seeing their daughter like that.Seeing her na sobrang nahihirapan ng ganyan ' its something they also regret ... they regret for letting that person break their daughter's heart.

Malimit sumubu ng pagkain si Jes.
Wala siyang gana. Pinagmamasdan niya ang dad niyang kanina pa tahimik at hanggang ngayon Ay Hindi pa rin siya kinikibo.
They never had that serious conversation' since his dad came home. Natatakot siya sa maaaring maging reaksyon ng dad niya about her decision.

She never had a fight with her dad' never itong nagalit ng sobra sa kanya o nagtampo manlang.She knew how her dad loved her so much.

Kanina pa nakatingin ang mommy ni Jes sa kanya. She seated beside Zion Habang si Jes ang nasa harap nila. Alam Nang mom niya' that Jes still haven't recovered yet. So siya nalang ang nag aasikaso Kay Zion .
She's giving Jes signal na kausapin ang dad niya.
Mistulang kinakabahan pa rin si Jes on how to approach her dad.

She gave her mom a " not so sure kind of look." Whether to approach her dad or just let the moment pass by and not telling him everything about how she came up with that risky kind of decision.
She knew herself na magiging mahirap especially if you wouldn't wanna see the people you love hurting. She could endure the pain' okay Lang Para Sa kanya na siya nalang ang nasasaktan at Huwag na ang mga magulang niya at lalong lalo na si Zion.But she can't.
Only if she can just take away all that pain they're  feeling' at isarili nalamang ang sakit.
She's used to it anyway.

And in that time kumuha siya ng lakas ng loob to finally speak to her dad.

" DAD.......... "

her dad pauses never looked at Jes. inatras niya ang kinauupuan and speaks up.

" excuse me. "

pagkatapos niyang punasan ang bibig at tumayo siya and headed outside malapit sa pool area.

Nagulat din si jes. She felt sad' for his dad's gesture. She knew it na nagtatampo ito sa kanya.

her mom looked at her and gave her that look na dapat sundan ni jes ang dad niya.

" Jes ... go after him... he'll understand you.."

Mangiyak ngiyak na si jes. and she nodded.

She carefully walk towards her dad.

" DAD ........ dad I'm so sorry..

sana ho hindi kayo galit sa akin"