CHAPTER 40

" Zander have you talked to him? Does he already know about this? "

Their mom was worried sick about Zian ' they're informed by a call from Zian's lawyer about the letter he received regarding the annulment.Informing that Zian hasn't responded for weeks now after he got it.They're also alarmed how Zian ignored it.Kung hindi pa sila tinawagan hindi pa nila malalaman.But Zander knows exactly why' alam niyang Zian haven't read the letter yet.

" I talked to him already mom.Sure ' he doesn't know.He haven't read it yet."

Napabuntong hininga naman ang mommy nila.She got a call from Zian's lawyer saying that Zian haven't contact their lawyer regarding the businesses Jes have left him.At yun ang ikinagulat rin nila.Zian have no idea na ang lahat ng business nila ni Jes ay iniwan nito sa kanya.Everything.Before the annulment she told her lawyer that instead of parting the shares for the both of them' she'll turn it over to Zian instead.At iyon ang isa sa mga bagay na ikinalungkot ng mommy nila Zian' that despite of what happened Jes still showed she cared for him.

" Zander tell him, he deserves to know."

Halang naawa rin ang mommy nila kay Jes' for years she have known her' hindi man ganoon katagal alam niyang mahal na mahal ni Jes ang anak niya' she just couldn't hardly take it na naging mabilis lang ang lahat' only if she had the idea of her son and Jes'situation she could've talked to Zian at matulungan man lang si Jes before she even take on with her decision.But things even saddens her' knowing she couldn't see Jes and her grandson and that she just knew about Jes and Zian's situation kung saang annuled na sila.

" yes mom, don't worry I'll tell him."

" convince him son ,please " begging Zander to convince his brother to at least read the letter,for Zian to know what Jes did to him.

                                                                     ***********

Zian came home late that night' and they have no idea where he came from.Napansin rin ni Zander na kakarating lang nito' he was actually waiting for Zian' and was also worried kasi hindi rin ni Zian sinasagot ang mga tawag niya' even Zian's lawyer can't even contact him. For the past months ' they knew it is still hard for Zian to recover, after they learned that he turned over the company to Jes nakitaan na rin nila ito ng pagkawalang ganang magtrabaho, it really upsets him.But one thing Zander knew that could at least make Zian at ease is that Jes still left something for him' and that Jes still showed concern for him' kahit ano mang nangyari sa kanilang dalawa ' for the last time jes wants Zian to know that she doesn't hate him.

Zian headed to the kitchen' he seemed upset as seen on the expression on his face' Agad siyang kumuha ng maiinom' when Zander came in to talk to him' and saw the beer Zian took from the fridge. Zian was aware of his presence ' he gave Zander a single look pero hindi siya nag salita.Hindi niya ito pinansin ' hindi siya galit sa kapatid niya' he just didn't know what's there to say' instead he continued to open that drink at uminom'.It was also pretty obvious na kakainom rin lang ni Zian' and Zander was sure of that' dahil namumula pa rin ito.

" I hope that helps. " agad na pagsalita ni Zander.Hindi pa rin siya pinapansin nito' still Zian continued drinking.

" yes it temporarily make you forget the pain for a while Zi' but it won't take that scar that's left in you. It wont..unless you learn to accept and let yourself heal. I know it's really hard to recover and healing doesn't happen overtime.But for you' not to accept what happened it will take too long...and it will hurt more. "

Zander could not have said it better.Zian maybe sober but every words his brother said hit him.He knew Zander always make out the words for him to realize all his faults' but he knew his brother was right.It still so hard for him to accept that' pero naiintindihan niya how all of these happened' because of that wrong choice he made.he chose to hurt Jes' everytime he realized it, mas lalo siyang nagagalit sa sarili niya' at alam niyang he deserved to feel this way.

Hindi na rin naghintay si Zander for Zian to respond kaya sinabi niya na n deretso sa kapatid niya.

" She doesn't hate you Zi. "

Napatingin agad si Zian sa kanya and thinks why Zander would even said that.

" You have no idea. "

napasabi niya na lamang.Sa isip niya' it's Zander's way for him to accept it.

" yes I do Zi..She doesn't hate you' she's even trying to help you. " there was a concern in Zander's voice.

" ZANDER CAN YOU STOP IT!! wala kang alam!! hindi mo alam kung gaano ko siya nasaktan. And now you're telling me that she doesn't hate me!!! what?? whatever you'll do to convince me that it won't erase the fact she got all the reasons para magalit sa akin!!! she's trying to help me !!??? why ??? for what??? I don't know what gotten into you for you to even say thatt!!! "

Zian was just too frustrated at dala na rin sa emosyon niya kaya siya napasigaw' He was drunk and Zander knew it was just his defense mechanism to cover up how hurt he is.

Napaupo nalamang si Zian at napayuko' there's also a part of him na nakunsensya siya sa pagsigaw sa kapatid niya when he knew Zander was just there trying to help him.

" you're right...She got all the reasons to hate you..But she didn't. Amazing how Jes could even.." Zander paused then continued speaking.

" I couldn't hardly believe it Zi.She left everything for you' she still made sure that after she left you' You still have your life and everything figured out.Kahit siguro alam niyang dalawa kayo ang naghirap para diyan...Zian iniwan ni Jes lahat ng negosyo niyo para sayo' That letter contains everything you need to know Zi..We just knew it' nang tumawag yung lawyer mo..Zian, she doesn't hate you..she just want's you to have it for you to start again.."

At ng mga oras na sinabi ni Zander sa kanya yun hindi na niya napigilang umiyak.What have he done, walang ibang ginawa si jes kundi mahalin siya' even if he didn't deserve that love.

" maybe because she'll never come back." and that's something he already realized.

" Maybe because she still wants you to have a life Zi. And also for you to know that she will also have a life there. She just loves you so much ' that's why she did it."

" I cant accept this." Zian knew he doesn't deserve it.

" even if you dont want to' wala ka na ring magagawa its written there ,and it's approved and you can never changed that.The only thing u can do Zi is to accept everything now, she just wants you to move on and start your new Life' and we'll help u with that Zian. Andito naman kami."

" I will be at ease if magalit kayo sakin.Nasaktan ko rin kayo.Si mom, si dad , "

he knew kung gaano niyang nasaktan ang mommy niya' dahil sa ginawa niya kay jes para na ring pinaalala niya sa mommy niya ang lahat lahat ng sakit na pinaramdam ng daddy nila.At lalong lao na ang lolo niya' kung sino man ang pinakanasaktan niya sa pamilya nila 'yun ay ang lolo niya' because he promised him that what happened to their mom' it wont happen again, but he ended up dissapointing him.Alam niyang wala siyang pinag kaiba sa daddy niya.

" We dont wanna hate you.you did what you did' but it wont erase the fact na pamilya tayo. Atleast talk to mom, shes worried sick about you, you owe her a conversation, she just missed u so much."

And those are just so comforting words from his brother' he was just thinking what he have done' that after what he did' the people he hurt still chose to forgive him.

" damn, I dissapointed mom, and I've hurt her, I can't blame her kung magalit siya ng sobra sa akin , wala akong pinagkaiba kay dad."

" Zi...mom doesn't hate dad, ikaw pa na anak niya. "

And it made him even more sad' nakikita niya ang mommy niya kay Jes' because after what his dad did to his mom' pinatawad pa rin niya ito.And they still choose to forgive that person na walang ibang ginawa kundi saktan sila' Zian have no idea' kung gaano kasakit para sa mommy nila yun.