CHAPTER 39

During that day Jes is still thinking about what Stan said' he was right' it's never too late for her to pursue something she loves' asides it's one thing she came for New York' to find happiness' not just with the place, with the people,but with what her heart feels like doing, and she knew what's that thing for sure.

She started to think about something she wanted to write. It's been in her mind for the long time actually , something that's always about her passion , still. Architecture.One thing that came across her mind was when Stan said to her that she has to look for inspiration and sure 'New York is the perfect place look for it.

*******

" woaah.... "

Sobrang gulat na gulat si Stan nang makitang nasa appartment na si Hannah. He has no idea na ngayon ang uwi nito.he's actually just about to get his things na naiwan niya sa dati nilang appartment.

" hey calm down!!! " tawang tawa naman si Hannah sa reaksyon ni Stan na halatang aatakihin sa puso' she actually forgot to tell him na ngayon ang uwi niya.

" I almost got heart attack!!! " pagbibiro ni Stan sa kanya. While Hannah still look at him so calm.

" I'm sorry I actually forgot to tell you I'm coming home, I thought you're just so busy I didn't bother to call you and I don't have any idea you are coming! Why are you here"

" yeah, I just left some things, I just came by to get them...by the way when did you came home? I thought you're going to stay there a little longer. "

habang nakatingin kay Hannah na halatang na miss niya ito. Kahit na lagi silang nag aasaran' Stan's always been caring to her, and always been very protective.Dalawa lang silang magkapatid and they grew up independently kaya sobrang close nila.

" oh' The company called me' and they needed me to interview Ms. krents for her recent book, I couldn't refuse tho' I mean It's Ms. krents new york times best selling author. "

" wow, I'm so proud of you."

" Thank you Mr. Architect' " she chuckles then continued speaking when she noticed her brother making some sweet face while pouting his lips.

" why??? "

nakangiti si Hannah sa kanya while He was spreading his arms' signalling her to hug him.It's always been he's sweetest gesture to Hannah' and she find him really clingy' but that's what Stan is' towards the people he loves.You can really see how affectionate he is' and his ways are really obvious.He's always been sweet at makikita mo talaga sa kanya ito.

" come here. " Stan in his lolwy voice and in a very sweet tone.

" right... I know you've missed me." and she came forward hugging her brother.

They started to have their conversation.Both sitting in a couch' right in front of the balcony, while hannah holds her cup of tea.

" gosh' lola and lolo missed you so much' they actually thought you're coming.But I told them you are' if only you aren't busy..and they understand "

" yeah I missed them too' especially lola's adobo , how about dad? "

" he's alright' nothing to worry about' also the business going really so well , things fine there' only the weather' it's hot humid' still bearable tho' and ughhh the traffic gosh."

Napapatawa na lamang si Stan sa kapatid niya' sure he also missed the Philippines' and probably wishing he could visit soon, again.

" And you? sure you owe me some story!! how's life going here?? " pagtatanong ni Hannah.