CHAPTER 4

Exactly 4 years after.

Jes was reminiscing all those times.She remembered time had gone so far. Madami na rin ang nagbago.
4 years old na ang anak nila ni Zian na si Zion.They almost had a perfect life' everyone would probably be wishing.

Jes was one of the top architects in the country.While Zian' is mostly recognized as one of the best engineers there is.They built a perfect House for the three of them.Jes designed it along with Zian.Madami na rin ang nangyari.For a long time ago.

But Jes suddenly felt melancholic .
She felt like something's missing'
Hindi niya mapaliwanag.
But in her mind' there's lot of questions that still haunts her.

Is this the marriage she wanted ?

And is this the life she'd ever wish to had?

After the conference they had with the engineers.
Both of them felt like there was a distance separating them.

Napahiga na si Jes sa kama niya.Hindi parin matanggal sa isip niya ang sinabi ni Zian' He may speak all it up to Jes.But he never ever knew what he was lacking. Mas naging priority niya ang trabaho.He misses a lot of time with his family.He became too greedy of success at namamalayan niya na ang pagiging asawa Kay Jes at ama Kay Zion.
For the past 4 years everything has ever changed.

Nakahiga si Jes sa kama.Habang kakalabas naman si Zian sa banyo.He goes to bed while looking to Jes.They had a serious conversation after the conference.Sa isip ni Zian' maybe Jes was still affected about what she heard.

" If this is still about earlier.. "

" I'm tired to talk about it Zian. "

"Okay! ..Fine'
Ganyan ka naman lagi eh .Whenever we talk about serious things lagi kang umiiwas."

" Zian... Pwedi ba...
pagod Lang talaga ako. "

Pagtatangi nito'

" Please Jes !!can you please stop acting as if you're not affected.Para kasing pinapakita mo sakin na issue parin para sayo yun! "

" It's so unfair of you Zian Para sabihin namn yan' Kahit kailan I didn't think of dwelling with your past! "

At nagsimulang pumatak Ang mga luha sa mata niya.

" And that's what you made me feel! Jes I was being fair to you.And I'm sorry !! Oo kasalanan ko !! Kasalanan ko na Kung bakit Hindi pa noon nakilala kita. Yun ba gusto mo!! "

" Alam mong kahit kailan I never blame you for that. "

" Why is it so hard for you Para paniwalaan ako!!! "

" Kasi yun ang nakikita ko Zian!!! That's what I felt.. Yun yung nararamdaman ko.. Na parang... na parang nagsisisi ka Kung bat moko pinakasalan. "

She started to sobbed.Her heart felt weak Habang kino confront ang asawa niya.

" Everytime na pinag uusapan niyo lahat ng yun..Para bang this isn't what you'd wanted to happen. "

" How can you say that Jes.I did everything to work this out.! "

" because that's what I heard Zian. "

Zian suddenly stopped.

" Akala mo ba Hindi ko alam Zi .After all I knew it wasn't me. "

" How can you say that Jes??? Yung mga sinabi ng mga kaibigan ko!! It was really long time ago! Wala na yun!!"

" Hindi yun Zian!! It's not about those times...
Its about the TIME you're making feel unwanted. And it's painful for me to feel that way. !!! "