PROLOGUE

Are you still willing to fight for a love that was gone?
Or is it you who'll still give it a chance?
Would it still be easier to choose and longed for a person who once saw all the stars in you' and in an instance lost all the sparks he saw in your eyes.

This questions haunts her mind for a very long time.
Jes Trinidad knew all things that happened wasn't all she'd ever expected.Marrying Zian Ramirez and loving him was easy for her.But just how time flies he made her realize that their love was just a fluke of instances.
Is letting go ' gave her the chance of loving herself and proving what he lost.?
Or Will they decide for what's best and take the hardest risk?

" Sometimes when we're too busy looking for the right person, We often missed out the best ones which is right in front of us."

We were blocked by those chances 'that often cause us to never yearn for that moment.
Minsan kasi yung akala nating Para sa atin tinadhana pala Para sa iba.
Yung nasa yo na ,sinukuan mo pa
May mga bagay Lang talaga sigurong kailangan mong pakawalan..

Hayaan na lang

Para sa pagdating ng panahong handa ka na .At kaya mo nang buksan ang puso mo para sa iba.Wala ka ng pangamba.

Love holds us
It keeps us
Leave our souls
Stories not yet untold

The moment we realize it ' its existing and we're already living on that moment.