CHAPTER 51

" No..this one..you have to put it right here..right.." naglalaro si Zion at ang yaya niya, he was teaching her some games when she Jes entered his room.

" mam Jes, you're here.." giit ng yaya ni Zion the moment she saw Jes. And Jes smiled to her then signalling her if pwedi muna silang makapag usap ni Zion.

" I just want to talk to Zion." lowly she said and She smiled.At lumabas na rin ito giving Jes and Zion some time.

Zion then faced her and asked.

" what is it mom? " Zion surely has no idea.

" I just want to talk to you about your dad..."

Zion then stopped and was really confused and was thinking maybe it's Stan.

and automatically he said.

" Dad stan?? is he coming?? when mom?? " with the tone of Zion's voice he seemed exited.And Jes can't blame Zion, for these years si Stan an rin ang kinilala ni Zion bilang ama niya, and she has no idea kung naaalala man lang ba ni Zion ang daddy nito.

"umm..." Jes was preparing with what she's going to say.Umupo siya sa kama and Zion was there also seated beside her.

" actually no hon...it's ..it's your father...Zian.." sa pag sabi niya nito ay napatahimik na lamang si Zion.And was waiting for what his mom was about to say.

" we talked earlier..and he .....he wanted to see you." Jes then directly said it to her son.Natahimik si Zion and has no idea what he is going to say, he clearly doesn't remember almost everything about his dad but for sure he knew who Zian was.

" but mom..." nasabi na lamang nito.He sure wasn't ready too , meeting his dad when he knew he's never seen him.

" But you have to hon....you've never seen him and he's never seen you for a very long time..."

" But what am I going to tell him??...I don't know what to say to him mom... "

At sobrang nalungkot si Jes'hindi niya akalaing things will turned out like this'at hindi niya lubos maisip that everything really totally changed.Suddenly she remembered the times when Zion would come rushing to his dad and kissed him on both cheeks habang karga karga siya ni Zian, and now hearing it from Zion totally breaks her heart,Zion having no idea how to talk to his dad at mas lalo niyang naisip kung ano rin ang gagawin ni Zian to let that child still feel how it feels to actually meet him after the very long time they haven't seen each other.Para bang biglang nakunsensya si jes' but still she can't erased the fact that the very reason why everything turned out like this was because of Zian.Pero parang ayaw niyang magalit, she just wanted to give Zian that chance to personally see his son.

*******

" oh..." pag abot pa ni Zander kay Zian ng isang bottle ng beer.Zian was there sitting at the porch in the patio'like he used to and usually Zander , his wife and his two kids would visit his parents house more often.

Agad rin nmn niya itong kinuha kay Zander. Medyo nailang rin siya sa kapatid niya after what happened that day na nailabas niya nag sama rin ng loob niya.

" I'm sorry for what I did Zi...you're right ..I guess we were insensitive about what you feel..akala namin naging okay na rin sayo lahat..we thought that you've already moved on..hindi man lang namin naisip na hindi ganun kadali para sa iyo yun.."

Zander telling him directly, and Zian was just listening to him.

" akala kasi namin okay ka na.for the past 5 years, nakita kasi namin that you've fully recovered, and that we shouldn't judge your decision with how you really wanted to reach out to Jes and your son...kasi karapatan mo rin namn yun."