CHAPTER 42

Nagsisimulang magsulat si Jes, she actually started already with the book she's writing.She hesitated at first when she thought things a bit too late for her, but by the time Stan made sure there's someone who will help her bigla siyang nabuhayan ng loob, Stan is at her back supporting her and gave her reasons to do something she loves.

She concentrated while typing at her computer.She knows exactly what the subject for her book will be.At habang nagsusulat siya paulit ulit ring pumapasok sa isip niya ang mga sinabi ni Stan, that he will take her to places to have these adventures and for her to look for inspirations , habang naiisip ang mga ito, she unknowingly smile.Just as when someone knocked at the door of her office.

And she's surprised when one of the employees entered with a bouquet of flowers.She can't deny it but she slightly expect it would be Stan.

" uhmm.. architect this is from architect Stan, he said he can't make it today so he just send this.."

" uhmm.. thank you."

She's surprised but left her curiosity as well.Stan always bring with him flowers for her' but not this time.

There was a familiar scent with the bouquet of flowers' a mix of mint and citrus, something that also reminds her of Stan.habang inaamoy ito' she suddenly saw a piece of scented paper attached to it and reads:

" Will you go and make these crazy adventures with me. "

Love, Stan.

And it made her smile. And ob course ' she is as well can't wait to have these crazy adventures with him.

**********

" Hannah?? Is it set already? Okay...okay...just message me with the infos.thank you.bye "

Stan is calling Hannah at the phone.After their call ended, Stan dialed and then started to call, he was walking hurriedly and was obviously preparing for something.

" Hello' is the trip to Verona ,Italy available this evening, I'm gonna book a flight for two."

After waiting for a response, Napangiti siya bigla.

" Alright, thank you."

And the call ended.he seemed too happy and excited after confirming their flight.Stan knows exactly that this is something Jes will be very happy about. Jes surely have no idea what Stan is up to.Mabilis ring bumalik si Stan sa appartment niya to prepare everything he needed, before heading to Jes' appartment and surprise her with the good news.

*****

Jes's phone is ringing across from the table.She went and pick it up.Surprised she was' and answered knowing it's Stan calling her.

" Stan?? "

" Look down from your balcony." Stan responded immediately.

" wait.. you're here?? " confused' but she hurriedly went to the balcony and checked if nasa baba nga si Stan. And she was right he was there. Stan then ended the call' and was signalling that he's coming up.He immediately get his car keys, and Jes also went to come and open the door for him.Stan took the elevator and just as when Jes opened the door after him knocking.

" Stan..I didn't know you're coming."

" yeah...I'm actually here to kidnap you. " And Jes can't help but laugh with what Stan said.Little did she knew what was his real intention is.

" At this hour?? really.." .Half laughing , And she open the door even wider for Stan to enter.

" you're actually in bad timing, cause Zion's already sleeping and- " naglalakad si Jes and heads to the living room while speaking without noticing Stan stopped right there and was actually preparing for what he's going to say.She then turned and looked at Stan' who is standing right there and facing her, Nagulat rin si Jes because Stan didn't respond to what she's saying. Nakatayo rin doon ang nag aalaga kay Zion and was already sensing what Stan's about to do.Not just only with Zion' but Stan already been close with the people na malapit kay Jes. For the past few months, Naging malapit na si Jes at Stan. Jes then looked directly sa nag aalaga kay Zion who is smiling and then looks at Stan.