CHAPTER 6

A week after' everything seems so unusual.Perhaps the days have been tough for Zian and Jes. After work and busy schedules ' both of them felt like the boundary that separates them even gets bigger.Aside sa problema sa trabaho' Mas malaki ang hinaharap nila bilang mag asawa.The harder it gets especially of the time wasted.
Jes was thinking maybe ' If it doesn't went well for the both of them. Zion somehow will be affected.Kailangan niyang ipakita sa anak that they're both okay.And she was trying to.

SHE TRIED

But these days Zian made it even harder.

Until some of the days came....

Nasa kusina si Jes nagluluto habang tinutulungan din ng maids nila.She was busy preparing.That is her thing to do as a wife and as a mother.
Despite of her work she made sure na Kahit papaano meron siyang oras Para sa anak at Para Kay Zian.

" Okay manang pakilagay nalang po dito.Salamat."

Inaabot pa nito ang kakatapos Lang lutuin.

" Sige mam Jes ako nalang po diyan."

And she loosen the apron na nakatali sa damit niya. She just finished preparing some of what she cooked.

She was about to check Zion.Na nakaupo sa Living room and was playing.
Nang bumaba si Zian at tila nagmamadali.He saw Jes standing looking at him.
But' ...
He seemed not to notice.

" Zi...San ka pupunta? "

She asked lowly. She showed it somehow na napatawad niya na din ito.For a week that they've been fighting.Lumapit siya dito.

" May pupuntahan Lang ako. I'll just call you.... "

He was saying it' Pero Hindi ito nakatingin Kay Jes. It feels awkward for him to look straight to her.

" Zi....ahh...Kasi ...I invited mom and dad for dinner mamaya.I hope maka dating ka."

Agad nitong sinabi Kay Zian.

" I'll see to it........"

Pilit na ngiti ang binitawan niya.He doesn't have work.He just make sure to have an errand just to get away with things.

Even if alam ni Jes na wala itong trabaho.She didn't ask.
In her mind' Zian needs some other time.
Galit pa din ito malamang sa kanya.

Their situation might be a little puzzling.

She too' is confused of the state they're in now.

Napangiti na lamang si Jes.At ganun din si Zian.Their conversation somehow felt uneasy.
Hindi nila alam ang nararamdaman ng isat isa.

" I'll go ahead..."

Jes nodded.
Makikita sa mukha ni Zian.Na hindi naging madali ang sitwasyon nila.

Nang makaalis Ito.
Bahid din ang lungkot sa mga mata ni Jes. Thinking' nag luto pa Sana siya for them.Its in her mind already na Sana man Lang mag sabay rin silang kumain for lunch.But Zian headed off already.
Hindi niya na rin pinigilan.

" mam Jes ?! Babalik pa po ba si Sir"

Nagkakatinginan pa ang mga katulong.
Sa isip kasi nila Ay magsasabay kumain sina Zian , Zion at Jes.

Even Their maids were confused too.Kahit sila napupuna na din ang hindi pagkakasunduan ng dalawa.

" ah...Manang Just prepare some for Dinner. ..."