CHAPTER 28

The characters and events depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons , living or dead is purely coincidental.

" Jes are you really sure? is it really final? are you really leaving this company? "

Jes was holding out the box filled with her stuffs, including some company's files.Everything , all of it, carrying all in these large boxes. Naghahanda siya' she have set and knew all these things were going to finally happen when she already made the decision. She took a deep breathe while finally came out with the answers to her friend's questions. Isabela was there, bago pa man siya pumasok ng office niya and arrived at the company' she and isabela talked already. Matagal din siya bago nakabalik sa kumpanya after having her break. When she's settling the annulment' bumigay siya ng oras para sa sarili upang pag isipan ang lahat ng bagay' now while roaming her eyes around in her office' simula pa lamang sa pagpasok niya ng kumpanya' walking her way towards the hall habang binabati ng mga empleyado niya' a part of her wanted to explode' she knew she wouldn't want to leave everything behind after everything she have done' alam niya ang hirap bago niya mabuo ang kumpanya na ito' she and Zian have built this company along with their dreams.Biglang napatulo ang luha niya' pero agad naman niya itong pinunasan' when she looked at her friend na umiiyak while helping her pack her things.

" Is there anything I can do to persuade you ?"

Isabela cracked up a joke' she was laughing yet tears wont stop falling down her face. Dinaan niya na lang sa pagbibiro but Jes knew her friend as well didnt want her to go. Isabela bacame her bestfriend' for a long time' ever since their company was established nandoon si Isabela bilang associate architect niya at taong laging nandiyan para sa kanya. Alam ni Isabela lahat ng pinagdaanan ni Jes' now seeing her friend' she somehow felt happy kasi alam niyang natutong lumaban si Jes and now she finally made her way to finally move on and let go.

" .. event if I dont want to leave this company' I still have to bel.I have made up my mind already.And I'm prepared.."

Jes smiled' After a long time she then found herself smiling again.

" Pero paano ang kumpanya? "

there was a worry in the tone of her friend's voice.

" I still own this company'.. its just that'... Im just going to manage this when I'm somewhere far ' you dont have to worry' asides- "

before Jes continued

" How about Zian??You can not just leave this to him!? "

After that question' Jes took a deep breathe. Hindi naman na niya ikinagulat ang tanong ng kaibigan' but somehow it saddens her. She thought about Zian and in that moment when they talked with their lawyer and when Zian chose to surrender the company to Jes.

" He...........................he sold his shares.."

She may said it calmly' pero bakas sa mukha ni jes ang sobrang lungkot. When Zian finally agreed with the annulment' Zian surrendered his part sa kumpanya' and he was blaming it on himself' and thought that after everything he've done he doesnt deserve it. Hindi na rin sinubukan ni Jes na pigilan pa si Zian' after he insists. She can't deny it pero nag alala rin siya para kay Zian' after they ended their relationship' she knew that they somehow lost a big part. After all Zian gave it his all for the company. And she somehow remembered ng nasa Dubai pa sila' at kung gaano sila nag hirap to established this company they dreamed of. Jes prepared herself sa mga sakaling mangyari' and she was surprised about Zian's decision too. When she's still arranging the annulment' she thought of surrendering her shares first' akala niya she'll be the one who's going to let go of the company. Inalala niya na sa pag alis niya' she'll just leave it to Zian.But she was wrong' Zian came up with his decision at wala na siyang nagawa pa don.