Parents

After all this trouble we went to Downey's house.
"Rooobert?" I asked and looked up to him. We were sitting on his couch actually, well he was sitting and I was laying in his lap.
"Yes sweetheart?" He replied the same way as I had prounced my question.
"My mum wants you to come over for dinner tonight." I said quitly hoping he was busy and couldn't come.
"How nice of her but wasn't I at dinner at your house just a few days ago?" Robert said while stroking with his finger through my hair.
"Yea but she wants to meet you as my boyfriend not as my teacher." Is said kinda annoyed. "You know mum's are strange." He had to chuckle lightly.
"That's true. I'll come over or you could text your mum that we'll be there around seven?"
"That's a good idea. Good boy." I patted his head. He frowned.
"I'm not a good boy, you know? I'm a bad boy. I slept with a student and now I'm in a realtionshio with her." His voice was deep and rough now. I loved that and it always made me shiver.
"Well... your student is a really bad girl then." I smirked at him making him bite his lip.
"Do you think I should punish her for being bad?" He said while slowly changing our position so I was under him and he was on my top.
"Yes..." I whispered putting my hands in his hair. Then he leaned down and kissed me passionately. And I think you all can imagine how we ended...

Later that day we arrived at my house. Robert took my hand and made sure nobody was watching. We walked to my front door like that.
"Do you have keys?" He asked quitly.
"No, forgot them." I answered and rang the bell. Just a few seconds after that my mum opened the door.
"You two look so cute together." She squeaked and pulled both of us in a tight hug. God damn mum could you please be a little less embarrassing? "Come in you two!" Following her invitation both of us entered our house.
"It smells good in here, what are you cooking?" Robert asked, acting interested but secretly he just wanted to be polite.
"Nothing special but I want to suprise you two." Mum smiled and led us into the living room. "Sit down please."

After a pretty long time of talking and eating I leaned onto Robert's shoulder. Listening to mum and sitting here was pretty exhausting. My boyfriend looked down to me and in his eyes I could see the happiness and sparkels which were there everytime he looked at me. Both of us started leaning in and we shared a soft and perfect kiss until-... click. We pulled away of each other and looked at mum who was holding her phone in her hand while smiling excitedly.
"I'm gonna print this out and put it on your bedroom wall Amber!" She said happily and ran off into her office. I rolled my eyes and giggled.
"I'm very happy your mum likes me." Robert said smiling.
"Without being rude but will I meet your parents someday or are they... you know?" I asked shyly.