Tension

Before I could react Chris took a picture of the photo where Robert and I were kissing then he stood up.
"I never thought you would be such a slut Ams! He is like 30 years older than you! How stupid are you!? How naive are you!? Do you really think he loves you? You're nothing more than a toy to him." Chris hissed while his with anger filled eyes were still on the picture. Now I also started to become angry, all the sadness suddenly turned into anger.
"What is your bloody problem?! Yes he is 30 years older than me and yes I am naive otherwise I can't explain why I have forgiven you! But about him I'm not naive! He loves me and I know that. Don't ever question that. And I love him too, just because you have noone who loves you, you musn't destroy other people's relationship! You don't know what love feels like because you're a heartless monster. Instead of being happy for me that I finally found love you shout at me and call me a slut! Honestly you have a problem! I thought we were friends but I think you should get yourself some new friends. I swear when you're reporting our relationship I'll turn your life into hell! I know the relationship between Robert and me is illegal but we love each other and we can't change that. We know there are a lot of risks but my mum is okay with it and I'll turn 18 and I'll graduate in a few months. If you want you and me to be happy, don't report us!" At the end I started crying caused by a mixture of feelings like anger and sadness. Chris was just standing there. I think he didn't expected me to defend Robert like this. Then Maddy also entered the room, I think she heard the whole arguement.
"Chris honestly I beg you not to report Ams and Robert. If you do I'll help Ams to make your life turn to hell." Chris found no words.
"I won't report you. But if he hurts you, don't come to me because I warned you. I'm sorry Ams but I can't imagine you as his girlfriends. I think he uses you." He said clearly calmer now.
"He'll come over later, it'll might help you to change your opinion. Anyway, can we just change the topic please and start with the project?" I think Chris just decided against reporting us because our friendship was too important for him.

We worked on the project for some hours when the door bell interupted us.
"I'll open the door quickly." I said and rushed down the stairs to our front door. I opened and saw Robert standing there holding some flowers. "Hey..." I whispered smiling.
"Hey sweetheart!" Robert said and hugged me then he handed me the flowers. "I love you. How're you?"
"Honestly a bit upset. Chris found out about us. He didn't took it as well as mum or Maddy. Her and Chris are still here but you can stay just be prepared that Chris might asks you stupid queations." I said and looked down on my feet. "Sorry, it was my fault he found out." I felt two of his finger lifting my chin.
"It's okay." He smiled softly at me and gave me a small kiss on my lips. "Let's go upstairs and get a glass for the flowers." With that both of us went to the kitchen to grab a vase with water and put the flowers in it. I took the vase and we went upstairs to my room. I was nervous about how Chris would react now. I entered the door with Robert following me, quitly I placed the flowers on my nightstand then Chris and Maddy noticed us.
"Mr. Downey." Chris said sceptically when he watched Robert who sat down on my bed next to me.
"You can call me Robert outside of school." My boyfriend said politely. There was some strange tension in this room.