Chapter 4

"Heeeeey, It's time to wake up!"

"Oh yeah! Waky waky on Kinky!"

The boys were now comfortable with me. I was too. I think my Mom talked to them and told them that they should just treat me like a baby sister because that's what I'm feeling when I'm with them.

"Okay, Haha. Okay. I'll get up just don't jump on me Louis"

"Oh. Haha. Sorry, we'll be waiting for you outside. Just get dressed. Your things are packed. We helped your mom pack your things. Don't forget to eat!"

"Ok. See you guys in a bit."

I got up. Went straight to the bathroom. I washed my face a bunch of times, trying to wake up if this was ever a dream. One Direction are in my house. We're leaving for London. Now, because I'm now part of One Direction! GOD!

After that fangirling, I got dressed and went outside. The boys were waiting for me. I saw Niall eating cookies my mom must've given him. Liam and Louis were playing with the lovebirds. Zayn was looking around and Harry was walking towards me.

'You ready, love?"

I know it's normal for British guys to call girls 'babe' or even 'love' but I'm not used to it. I even blush everytime they call me those.

"Yup, Harry. I'll just tell my mom goodbye.."

I saw my mom wipe a tear from her face.

"Kinky, your dad wanted to talk to you but you're asleep, He said he'd just call you when you arrive in London. Which is in about 14 hours.. Take care my baby and listen to Daddy Liam.." Liam smiled at me and stick his tongue out.

I did the same to him. Then turned back to Mom, "Yes. Mom, I will. Take care of yourself too."

We hugged. After, I went to the van not looking back cause I know I'll just end up in tears.

The boys looked at me. Then, Zayn held my hand and said "Don't worry babe, you'll see your mom by the end of the month. Besides, there's always internet and skype."

Niall smiled and told us how he and his 'mum' stay in touch through the internet. "Ahh, the magic of the net."

We all laughed. The boys went to sleep, with their earphones on. While I was staring at the window thinking about how damn lucky I am. I thanked God for everything.. hopefully it lasts longer.

"Well, I better sleep." I murmured. It's a long way to Manila.

...

I barely woke up when I smelled food. I haven't eaten yet, cause I forgot. Haha.

"Hey, Kinky! Wake up! We've got burgers!"

Niall was always hungry. And he was the one who bought the burgers at Mcdonald's.

"Good thing nobody noticed it was you, Niall."

"Yup. Haha. I wore Pauls sweater, a beanie and shades."

"Oh! Haha. I wish I could've seen the faces of the customers thinking 'who the hell is this guy wearing a sweater and a beanie, it's so freakin hot!' Haha!"

Niall and I were like bestfriend already. He was really approachable. He was Chloe's favorite. Chloe's my bestfriend and they have a lot in common.

After a while, I noticed that some of the boys were still sleeping, Niall was eating and I was sound tripping. Still an hour before Manila.

...

"We're here! We're here! We're here!" Louis repeatedly shouted until everyone's awake. Well, except for me.