Chapter 20 ♥

"Woah." Was all I could say. Notre Dame Cathedral was the most beautiful cathedral I have ever seen. My eyes widen as we entered the cathedral. Harry took me in front of the church. 

"Harry, are we even allowed to go here?" I laughed.

"Yup." He said while kneeling down. "Kinky, I promise. When the right time comes, You and I will come back here... Remember this place, cause this will be the place where you and I will get married."

I cried buckets of tears and Harry kissed them away. "I love you Harry.." I hugged him and kissed him back.

...

Is this true? I know fairytales only happen in story books. But please, if this is a dream. Don't ever ever wake me up. I don't want to. But if this is only temporary, please make it last longer than usual. 

Harry and I rode a Boat Tour of the Seine River, turns out Eleanor and Louis were there too. We had a great time together. Everything seems too good to be true. 

After the tour, we went back to the hotel. We saw Niall's room was open, so we entered his room. We saw everything was clean and his bags were nowhere to be found. 

"Where the hell is Niall?" The boys were so worried. "We shouldn't have left him."

I was too. But then my phone rang, 

"Hello?"

"Kinky?"

"Niall!" I screamed. I handed the phone to Liam who was standing beside me. "Where are you?Where are your things?!?"

"Hey Liam. Sorry bro, but I need to do something. I'll see you guys in London. Take Care." and he hung up.

"What did he say?!?"

"He said he needed to do something, we'll see him back in London."

Oh how that boy will do everything for love. 

....

After a week in Paris, we told mom about it. She told me that it's okay for her and dad, she told me I know what's right from wrong. Harry and I grew much closer to each other. Everytime I wake up, Harry was beside me. He makes me breakfast and carries me when I fell asleep in his room. He respects me. I love that about him. Some girls think that Harry is too perverted, but to me. He's not that much, he's more of a romantic and sure knows how to respect women. 

Before I left Paris, I went to the Eiffel Tower by myself. Harry and the boys were in the airport already.

I looked up. "Hey. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. I promise I'll come back. Thanks for giving me Harry. You one heck of a tower. I won't forget the things that happened here. I promise."

I went to the airport to see the boys and girls waiting for me. Harry approached me and held my hand and raised it high. Paparazzi took a lot of pictures. I guess they know what that means. 

I looked at the boys, Ellie and Danielle laughing. I noticed someone's missing. Niall! I wonder where he went..