Chapter 17

I walked throughout Paris by myself. I left my phone at the hotel so that no one would bother me while I stroll around this wonderful place. I had my handy DSLR and I think I took atleast 500 pictures already. And this was only Day 1.

Paris was my dream. It was every girl's dream. I was so thankful that the boys brought me here, tho I don't know how I didn't wake up the whole trip. Was I really that sleepy?

Haha. Anyway, I went under Arc de Triomphe and saw Danielle and Liam taking pictures. They saw me too and offered that I get my picture taken, I was behind the camera way too long. They took my picture and told me they'll be going and waved goodbye. I watched them leave, wishing I had someone like Liam. Maybe, Harry. But he doesn't feel the same way, probably never will. 

Harry's POV:

"Hey Paul, is everything ready?" 

"Yup. I told the boys to be there at exaclty 6. They said ok. I told paparazzi to wait until it's over."

"Good." I've been planning for over a month. And now finally I'll be doing it. After this, everything will change. I can't wait.

Kinky's POV:

I went back to the hotel to get my phone. I entered my room and saw a note under my phone. It said:

Love, 

Follow the petals and see where it leads you. Take Care. x...

There's not a name in there that says who it's from. I saw the floor with a trail of pink rose petals. It was long tho. From my room, to the elevator. I saw that it was leading me to the Eiffel Tower which was just beside our hotel. 

I walked through the end of the trail and saw a rose. It carried a note that said:

All we'll be going is up, that's how strong my love is. 

Go up my love. x

And so I did. When I got to the top of the tower. I looked down and saw an "I ♥ U" below. Letter I and U was made of pink rose petals while the heart was made of red rose petals. 

Suddenly, I heard someone sing.. "You are so beautiful to me.

Can't you see?

Oh. Everything I hoped for.

You're everything I need.

You are so beautiful to me.."

I cried when I saw a man in his white polo playing the guitar, I saw Harry. He knelt down and held my hand.

"Kinky, I love you..Will you please be my girlfriend?" He was shaking. 

My mind flashed pictures of us together and the times we spent together. Everything was perfect. The love of my life is kneeling down on his knees asking me to be his girlfriend. Nothing can go wrong. 

"So?" Harry asked.

"I would love to, Harry." I said. 

He stood up, looked down us and shouted. "SHE SAID YESSSSS!" I noticed the others were below and they all shouted too. He started jumping all around and finally he turned to me. He hugged me then looked me in the eyes. He closed his, and I closed mine. He pulled me closer. I felt sparks and fireworks as finally, our lips touched and this time, it's not accidental, we made it happen.