Chapter 23

Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis left for an interview while Liam stayed because he was not feeling well. I stayed beside him while typing something in my phone. 

But then I received a message, it had a picture in it. 

My heart skipped a beat.

I saw Liam looking at me. "Why? What happened?" He approached me. 

"This happened." 

After that, I packed my bags as Liam dropped me off the airport. His last words to me were: Harry loves you Kinky. It's just... pressure on him. 

I never looked back again to him. I continued walking as paparazzi took pictures. I waved to them and entered the airport. 

It's amazing how something so great, can disappear in a blink of an eye. Every promise, every tear, every thing gone in a minute. I loved him too much. But what he did won't break me, he broke himself.

Harry's POV: 

"Hollie, I love Kinky. I don't want to hurt her. We should stop this."

"But Harry.." She grabbed my arm but I shook it and walked out of her house. I went straight to mine.

I saw the boys seated on the couch. They looked as if someone passed away or something. 

"You're so stupid. You know that?" Louis looked in my eyes. "She was the best you could ever have. But you did stupid things."

At first, I don't know what they were talking about. But then Liam said something that struck me.

"She left. She left because she loved you too much. Harry, I never thought you could do something like this." Liam showed me a picture of Hollie and me. An appropriate one. 

Kinky's POV: 

"Would you still join One Direction?" 

The man asked.

"Uhm, no."

"What made you leave them?"

"I guess I just wanted to start again.. on my own." 

Years passed and I am now making my own fame here in the Philippines. I got to build a house for mom and dad. I graduated high school and finished college. And I am now a famous singer slash architect. My future was in place. 

"Don't you think you need a man?"

"Well, everyone needs someone. But I guess, I'm happy with my family and friends."

After the program I headed to my condominium and saw a man standing in front of my door. 

"Uhm, excuse me?.. But.." I stopped as he turned around. "Ed!" I screamed.

Remember Ed? He's married now, and he's the only one from London I stayed in touch with. he became my bestfriend and he knows where I am. He supports me.

"Kinky!" We hugged each other as I opened the door.

"Why is my very handsome bestfriend here?"

"To celebrate the birthday of his very beautiful bestfriend, ofcourse!" He said. I almost forgot that tomorrow was my birthday! 

"Oh my God. It is my birthday tomorrow... Anyway.. how is.."

"Him? Well, let's just say they're the biggest boy band in history as of now. They don't live along our neighborhood anymore. I heard they were living in much better place."

I never had contact with any of them. Even my bestfriends. After highschool, we lost touch and everyone seems to be on their own way. 

"Oh. Good for them."

"Great for you!" 

...

September 1 2012.

The day I fell in love, for someone I never knew I lost. 

And now, it's september 1 again. 

"Happy Birthday Kinky!" They all shouted. Ed planned a surprise party for me when I got home. It was wonderful. Everyone had fun. But it had to end.

"Kinky, I have another surprise for you.." Ed pointed at the balcony. I saw a shadows. I looked closer while Ed was at my back. He wore a red polo shirt. He looked familiar.

"Hi babe!" It was Niall!

"Oh my God! Niall!" I ran to him and hugged him. I missed him so much that I even cried out of joy.

"Now now, don't cry. I came here to give you something.."

He handed me an enevelope. I opened it quickly and saw..

"The wedding?"

Niall nodded.