Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to Chloe aka Chelcee.. My bestfriend :) -Kinkinosis

Chloe's POV:

Omygod. I can't believe this is happening!?! Me and Niall just stared at each other for a whole minute. He was speechless and he told me I was beautiful. Is this for real? Or am I just dreaming?

"Uhm, Chloe? You alright?" Niall asked. I forgot, he was beside me.

"Oh Yeah.."

"Sorry about what happened earlier. I was dumbfounded. You are just really beautiful."

"Stop making me blush, Niall." I joked. We were walking down the hallway of our building while talking and I wasn't even looking where I was going. I tripped and Niall caught me, accidentally, we kissed!

"Oh." I stood up and Walked away. That was my first kiss. And I shared it with the one I was crushing on! Niall Horan!

I heard footsteps approaching me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Chloe?"

"I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to.."

"Niall, that was my first kiss. And... I'm glad I shared it with you."

"Does that mean you enjoyed it?"

"No! Hahaha!"

"Want another one?"

But before I could say anything Niall grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. I can feel our hearts beating fast. He touched my chin and... We kissed. Even tho my eyes were closed, I saw fireworks everywhere. The kiss was slow and meaningful. It wasn't sexy. It was romantic and sweet. I can tell that he was being gentle to me.

"Oooooh." Someone behind us said as our lips pulled apart. It was kinky and Harry.