Nightmare

(Y/n) and Jason are asleep at night, until someone decides to mess up their sleep.

*Dreamworld*

Jason and (y/n) is at the dock of the lake gazing the beauty of the moonlight shining the water. Until the water automatically turns into hell flames, the moon and the stars disappeared. Jason and (y/n) back way in fear and holds each other in protection. Until they hear someone laughing and it echos.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the hockey puck. And I see there's a hot swedish babe with him."

Jason recognize that voice, it's his long-time enemy, Freddy Krueger. They hear footsteps coming towards them from behind them and turns around.

"Hey voorhees... Ready to fight?" The burn face man raise up his claw hand. Jason moves (y/n) behind him, picks up his machete and starts to fight Freddy.

(Y/n) watches in horror, can't bare to look away from seeing Jason getting hurt by the red and green shirt guy. She remember something, when your in a dreamworld, you can do anything. So her bow and arrow reveal in her hands and make her shot on Freddy's back. Freddy falls on the ground lifeless as (y/n) runs to Jason and go as him a strong hug and begins to cry, burying her face into his chest.

"I'm sorry Jason...*sniff* I couldn't let anyone hurt you. I-I know you're immortal and we met but I care a lot about you." She looks up to Jason's eyes and continues. "Since there's a lot of people coming here and you kill them by yourself... I'll become a slasher like you and we'll team up." (y/n) lays her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and calms down. The hockey mask Jason slowly wraps his arms around (y/n)'s waist and close his eyes to relax with her. Flames begin to get taller and bigger surrounding the immortal killing machine and the lovely 18 year old (y/n).

*Dream Ends*

(y/n)'s (e/c) eyes open and runs her head for having a little headache. She had a feeling that dream could be real, everything around her is realistic and intense. A knock comes from the bedroom door as (y/n) answers "come in!". The door swings open and there's Jason breathing hard. He runs to (y/n)'s side, picks her up, and hugs her. (Y/n) could of sworn that she can hear Jason trying to fight back his sobbing. 

"Jason are you okay?" said (y/n) worried about him. Jason pulls away and hands over a paper to (y/n) as she starts to read.

(Y/n) I should let you know that the dream you were having, I have that dream. The guy with the red and green shirt is my enemy Freddy Krueger. He's a dream demon and he hack's into people's dreams whenever he wants. He has been my arch nemesis for a long time. And the arrow you just shoot at him, he can die but come back to life like me. He's immortal also. So for now on, is it okay if you sleep with me? Like sharing the same bed?

"Oh Jason of course." (y/n) said. "And he ever comes back... We'll be ready for him."

Jason nods in agreement as he hugs her more. And (y/n) accept it with a smile with eyes closed. Their hearts beat against each other and their cheeks begin to heat up.

Okay so Freddy decides to mess with you guys, but that's not a problem. That pizza face will get what's coming!

Freddy: I HEARD THAT!😡

Me (author-chan): *snap* SHUT UP FOOL!😜