It's Time To Tell Her

The next morning, (y/n) has her stuff pack up if mom is gonna take her if she doesn't accept their relationship. They wait outside where the camp is and already killed all the parents. The only on left is mom. (Y/n) is stand in out of the open waiting for her mom to come and be ready to explain everything what happen.

A vehicle show up, the door opens and there's mom. It's time to tell her

"Hey sweetheart!" mom greets. Looking happy to see her daughter. (Y/n) looks down all sad about what's coming.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Yeah mom, I'm very happy to see you. Really. It's just that... Well. Mom there's something you need to know what really happen."

"What?"

"During the first night when I arrive here. Everyone is killed."

"*gasp* by who?! And how are you still alive?!"

"... Jason Voorhees."

There's was a long silence as the wind blows a breeze through (y/n)'s hair as she looks up from the ground to her mother. "He spare my life. He's been doing this while killing gig to avenge his mom, Pamela Voorhees."

5 seconds of an another silence and mom speak up.

"I know her."

(Y/n) gasp in amazement. Cannot believe what she just said. "Really?"

"Yeah. When I was your age we were really close friends. Until I move away and haven't been seeing her since then. Before I move, we talk about if we're going to have kids, we were hoping you and Jason would meet each other. And you two did."

The (h/c) hair color girl has tears starting to leak out from her (e/c) orbs as she runs to her mom and gives her a strong embrace. Jason witness the whole scene as he walks out of the bushes. Mom see him approaching and let go of her daughter. (Y/n) wipes away her tears and smile that mom and her man finally meet each other.

"Jason. I have to say you've been really good towards (y/n). Here's a picture I've been carrying around before I left your mother." mom pulls out a small picture of her and Pamela when they're 16 years old.

"And there's more to the story." (y/n) interrupts.

"Mom... Jason and I are together."

"Okay." mom said casually.
*****************************

"Oh Jason! This is wonderful! Mom accept us!" (y/n) shouted excitedly while crying in her hands and Jason collapse​ on his knees and hugs her.

"I know! I thought she's gonna take you away from me but this... Is a miracle!"

They already spent the whole day getting to know each other better with mom. And clean every last room, corner, and spot of the cabin. Move some furniture from camp to the cabin in the woods. And decorate it.

 And decorate it