Jason's Secret place

During the day of killing more horny teenagers, Jason has been in love with (y/n) and they did know each other for almost a week. He had an idea to plan a surprise for his woman. After he chops off a girls head, Jason turns to (y/n) to watch her action. She use an axe, daggers, and sword like knives to cut some bitches into pieces. It takes Jason's breath away, watching how heroic she looks trying to be his yandere. He sigh looking at her looking all dreamy and adorable.

When (y/n) is done killing some other girls, she takes off her mask and wipes off her sweat from her forehead, looking hot

When (y/n) is done killing some other girls, she takes off her mask and wipes off her sweat from her forehead, looking hot. Jason drops the head and walks up to the 18 year old girl, she looks up to him blushing at the way he's staring at her, wondering what's up.

"Hey (y/n)? I was wondering... I have a place I want to go with you. Would you like to go with me?"

(Y/n) smiled at Jason's suggestion. Liking the idea. "Of course! But is it that far? And is it away from camp?"

"Yes. But there's a passage under the cabin. Lets just have a good time just for today."

"Okay."
*****************************

Back at the cabin, (y/n) already change into a new outfit.

She begins to pack some food while Jason changes into fresh clothes

She begins to pack some food while Jason changes into fresh clothes. Jason comes out looking new, (y/n) finish packing up and the 6 feet tall man walks down to the cellar as (y/n) follows him. When they arrive at the old and dirty cellar, they spot a stone door and Jason pushes it open. There reveal a stone passageway. (like the pic above the title of this chapter) (y/n) stay close to her man not leaving his side. The walk last for 3 minutes until they arrive at a wooden door.

When Jason opens the door, there reveal the most beautiful view (y/n) has ever seen. They soon both looked around. There was a hot spring with a little waterfall nearby, and a babbling brook with fresh crisp water to drink from. The trees were luscious with all kinds of different green colors. And there were so many kinds of wild flowers that bloomed. Then they came by a beautiful huge meadow with many different colored flowers covering every inch of grass. They were so amazed and astonished by all of these flowers. The strong fragrance of the flowers hit both their noses and took in a deep breath, inhaling the sweet, in toxic, aroma.

"Oh Jason... Since when did you find this place?" (y/n) ask not wanting to look away.

"A day after my mom was killed, I found a cabin in the woods and decide to live there. When I explore the house I notice the cellar. Then I find the passageway, then I found this place. I come here recently when I want to. During killing, that's when it hits me... Sharing the place with you. I call it: 'Paradise'. I've been keeping this a secret for a long time. "

"Well that's great. Because I don't think I EVER want to leave." (y/n) turns up to Jason with a smile, takes his hand and walks to the meadow of multicolored roses. They walk to a maple tree as (y/n) place the basket on the soft spring green grass and takes out a big blanket to spread out on the ground. She notice Jason is walking away.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"I got to get something, I'll be right back!"

So (y/n) let's him go somewhere while she sets up a picnic just for the two of them.

Jason walks to a meadow of different flowers and pick them out. When he walks back to (y/n), he see a romantic picnic set up.

And (y/n) sit down cutely looking up with her eyes with a pretty smile and blush

He smiles at the sight and takes out the flowers from behind his back. Jason blushes at the way (y/n) is so surprised about her flowers. This day is going to be great.
*****************************
Back at the cabin

"Jason. Since it's Saturday, I'm gonna leave tomorrow. Parents are gonna pick us up. I'll let you know which lady is my mom so we won't kill her."

"Okay sure. But if your mom sees you with a killer what would she say about that?" Jason said worried that (y/n)'s mom is going to be mad about their relationship.

"Since I've never been in love with a guy before... I don't know..."