Jealousy

A week later more teens, more victims. Jason is at the left side of camp while (y/n) is at the right side. Jason sees a emo boy smiling down at what he's writing on his black and purple journal. The boy then takes out his phone since he has a call.

"What's up? Yeah the place seems to be good for camping. Yeah there's also weed. I'm fine, I'm just still sad that I haven't confess my feelings to  (y/n)."

Jason's pov

What?! He had feeling towards my (y/n)?! You're not gonna live much longer pal... Because you're not taking her away from me... Nobody takes her away!

(y/n)'s pov

Excuse me?! Noah likes me?! I had a crush on him since the beginning of the year and he never talks to me. Whatever, I have Jason and he cares about me. He's the first guy I'm actually in LOVE with. Love is more than crushes. Noah is not my interest anymore since I'm with my Jason.

Narrator's pov

When the boy hangs up someone he called, he lowers his phone from his ear and smiles at the ground thinking about (y/n).

This is what Noah looks like just go along with it.

The emo boy walks to the dock and sits on the wooden floor, dangling his legs swinging them back and forth, and gaze at the lake with the sun shining in the morning.

"*Sigh* Oh (y/n), I just wish you were still here So I can hold you, kiss you, and live my life with you."

"I don't think so Noah."

Noah turns his top body around to see who's behind him and it's (y/n) with her outfit and mask on. But he didn't know it was her since her face is covered. Noah stands up and takes his hands out.

(y/n) takes out her sword, points it to Noah

"Woah. Hey girl take it easy I was just talking about (y/n). The girl of my dreams was here and gone missing."

"Don't worry. I know her and you're too late because you had your chance with her and you blew it."

Before Noah is about to fall into the lake, he slaps the mask out of (y/n)'s face to find out her identity. She swings her hair out of her face. (y/n) glares at Noah for what he did and he gasp in shock.

"(y/n)?!"

"Yeah sure it's me." said sarcastically.

"I can't believe you're alive!" The 19 year old emo boy throws his arms and couldn't let go of the (h/c) hair female killer. Jason whiteness what's going on, red flames start to form into his eyes and stomp to them. (y/n) push Noah away with "ugh! You might wanna give me some room!"

"But (y/n), I love you!"

"Really?! Because during the whole year of being isolated, you have to come out of nowhere in my loves territory to tell me that you love me?!"

Noah stands there in shock and tries to understand by what she means 'my loves territory.'

"What do you mean your loves territory? You're saying..."

"That's right. I'm in love." (y/n) smirks and Jason appears behind her.

"And she will never leave me pal." The killer stabs the emo boy in the chest and push him into the lake. He exhales and looks down to (y/n), smirking. "What?"

"Jealous?"

"Shut up..." Jason pick up (y/n) on his shoulder.

"Hey it's okay. And I don't know if Noah's buddies is coming but probably tomorrow. I'm sleepy so let's have dinner and then bed."

"Sounds good to me." Jason agrees.