Morning Bathing

Another lemon in this chapter O///O
*****************************

It's the last week in June and it's morning. Jason flitter his eyes open and look down at what he's holding, its (y/n) still sleeping peacefully on his chest. The girl in (h/c) hair opens her eyes and look up. She smile at her tall legendary killer as he pulls out a hand to caress her cheek.

"Morning my Sleeping Beauty..."

"Good morning my Angus..."

Jason froze at the nickname she called him. Confused.

"Uhh... Angus?"

"Yeah. It indicates how strong you are."

"Oh!" Jason sits up as (y/n) hey off of him. They make their way to the drawers. Until (y/n) has a question for him.

"Hey Jason? Can we spend the day at our paradise? We haven't been there a while."

"Yes my love. And why not have a morning bath at the hot springs waterfall?" Jason winks.

"Oh Jason! I would love that! And have you bathe there before?"

"Yes. The water's so fresh, clear, and it will make you sigh of relief, feeling relaxed."

"Oh Jason that's great. Lemme get some bath products and we'll leave. And bring some clothes because we're not changing yet, after some bath time at the waterfall we'll change."

"So we're going there in our pajamas?" Jason said confused.

"Yeah. I thought it might be a good idea so we don't have to carry a lot of stuff on the way."

"Oh Okay."
*****************************

The serial killer couple enters the paradise land from the stone cave/passage way, the sun rise from the mountains creating the light of orange, yellow, and pink colors. They see the big and beautiful waterfall close by and make their way to it.

Jason holds (y/n) on her hand while she use her arm to carry a basket of bathing products and Jason use his arm to carry their clothes

Jason holds (y/n) on her hand while she use her arm to carry a basket of bathing products and Jason use his arm to carry their clothes. The tall, muscular killer​ leads the 18 year old girl to the waterfall, but go behind the falling water and into a cave that has a small waterfall and a big hole that let's in the morning sun rays.

 The tall, muscular killer​ leads the 18 year old girl to the waterfall, but go behind the falling water and into a cave that has a small waterfall and a big hole that let's in the morning sun rays