Chapter 28

Peter wanted me to get some rest for once, so he took me to the treehouse, and waited till I fell asleep. He quietly left the home and snuck around to visit his captives.

As he came closer, he began to form a smirk, laughing at the fact that I didn't know anything about the captives.

"How're my favorite people?" Peter asked as he pulled a rope that would bring down the cages. Wendy was asleep, which was not surprising, but the other captive, whom Peter didn't know too well, was glaring at him.

"Why am I in a cage, boy?" Derek asked, crossing his arms.

Peter chuckled, "You see, you're here for something that's yours,"he paced around, mocking Derek being in a cage. "But really, what you're looking for, is mine."

Derek rolled his eyes, "That has nothing to do with my question."

"You came for something that isn't yours, and you're trying to steal it from me. You don't belong on my island, and you came without my permission, now you've got to pay."

"And how would I do that?" Derek gritted his teeth, scowling at Peter.

"You'll know when the time comes." Peter was about to walk off when a thought occurred. He spun around, facing Derek. "How did you get to my island, and who sent you?"

"The Dark One," Derek whispered.

"I see the game's changed." Peter waved his hand, disappearing back to the camp.

*****

"Boys!" at the sound of his voice, all Lost Boys came to the calling. "I'm going to need you to find my friend. I'm sure most of you have heard of him, The Dark One."

There were a few gasps, as some of the boys ran off, while some stayed behind.

Felix was one that stayed behind, and he immediately came up to Pan. "You do know that at some point, you'll need to tell her," he told him.

Peter nodded, "Yes, but now is not the time. She needs to trust me before I say anything." he sighed. "I have to earn her trust before she figures out about anything, especially that her fiance is here."

Author's Note:

I get it, I've been posting short chapters lately, but the thing is, you can't blame me if it's separating each part.

Anyways, please give this a vote, it would make me so happy! :)