Chapter 3

After everyone was relieved that the real Melissa was back, all of them sat down together and talked about what they've been up to.

"How is your life going, Betty? Do you still hang out with that dude with the green eyes?", Melissa asked her best friend.
Klaus looked at her suprised. Did she have a boyfriend?
"Really funny. I'm laughing ha ha hA", Betty answered sarcastically
"That dude was awful. His jokes were worse than mine.", Kai laughed.
Melissa noticed Klaus' jealousy and explained
"That dude was a friend of hers. He is also gay."
"Yeah I remember when he hit on Kai", Betty laughed.

Klaus now remembered how he really missed her and her beautiful laughter that made everyone around her laugh, too. He still loved her, no matter what gitl he would be with. No girl could be like her.

Betty looked at her phone to see what time it was.
"Guys it was nice seeing all of you again but I have to go.", she said not looking at Klaus because she knew she couldn't be able to leave if she really faced him. She had been ignoring him the whole day.

"Why don't you just stay here for a while?", Rebekah suggested knowing her brother doesn't want her to leave.
"I don-"
"Please stay", Melissa interrupted her.
"Stay.", Klaus finally said, too.

Her brown eyes met his beautiful blue eyes. She was shocked to hear him say that. He was suprised of himself, too, that he told her to stay.
"O-okay.", she agreed.

"Okay so Mel and Kai get the room upstairs on the left and that leaves Betty. I would tell you to sleep in my room but I have company tonight.", Rebekah explained.
"Oh it's fine, I-"
"You could sleep in Klaus' room.", Melissa suggested with a big smirk on her face.
Betty gave her a deathstare while Mel held her laughter.
"Okay so then everything is discussed", Kol said.

Mel went to the kitchen to get something to drink.
"I hate you!!!", Betty whispered
"Yeah love you, too.", she laughed.
"Do you know hoe awkward this is going to be?! I could've just gone to a hotel but nooo, you had to freaking suggest-"
"Calm down, Betty.  You will thank me tomorrow and everyone here knows that you two still have feelings for each other. I just gave you guys a little push.", she calmed her down.

Suddenly Klaus came into the kitchen.
"I'll leave you two.", she said and left.
"Hey...", he said a little nervous.
"Hi...", she responded
"I hope it doesn't bother you that you have to sleep in my room. I could sleep on the couch.", he said
"Oh no it's alright. I can sleep on the couch."
"I would never let you sleep on the couch.", he said giving her a smile. She hadn't seen that smile for a long time. That smile melt her heart.
"Well, I won't let you sleep on the couch either, so what are we gonna do?", she smiled back.

His smile became brighter of the thought of them sleeping in a bed together.
"Stooopp! I know what you are thinking of!", she laughed and hit him on his arm.
"Since it doesn't seem like we'll agree on who'll sleep on the couch", he laughed now too.
"You know, I missed you Betty.", he told her.

She didn't know what to say because of how suprised she was to hear it. She never would've expected him to say this to her.

She gave him a smile and said
"I missed you, too."

Meanwhile Mel was in her room with Kai cuddling.
"Who would've thought that we would all be reunited after this long time? Who would've thought Betty would come to New Orleans? I always tried to convince her to come here but she always found an excuse.", Melissa said her thoughts out loud.
"Yeah and now she is talking with Klaus and sleeping in the same room with him.", Kai said amused.
"I love you.", she said and looked at him smiling.
"I love you,too.", he said and kissed her.