Chapter 24

[Next Morning]

Everyone was in the living room while Kol was phoning Davina like they asked him to.

"So?" Rebekah asked Kol as he returned to the living room and sat on the edge of the couch.

"Davina said she will be able to help us, well she will try to-"

"What time is she coming?" Klaus asked interrupting him.

"if you hadnt interrupted i'd have said that she can't help us today" Kol explained.

"Why not?" Betty questioned.

"Because Marcel or whatever is doing a pool party." Kol answered.

"A pool party?" Mel said confused.

"What the hell" Rebekah said as she looked around at each one of them.

"In fact we are invited, too." Kol said and everyone looked at eachother confused.

-

[At the party]

Rebekah, Kol and Eijah had stayed home so this is why only Mel, Kai, Klaus and Betty went there.

"Watch out and try to not make all guys look at you two." Klaus said referring at his sister and Betty.

"I agree with Klaus." Kai said putting a hand onto Klaus's shoulder.

Both Betty and Mel lifted up their sunglasses and raised an eyebrow at them. "Really?" they said simultaneously.

"Yeah." they answered as they shrugged.

The two girls just rolled their eyes as they walked towards the pools. The two boys stood by the bar. Betty and Mel stopped walking when they noticed they weren't following. They turned and looked at them with a 'arent you coming?' look.

"We don't wanna turn all eyes on us." Klaus said smirking.

Betty and Mel just looked at each other. "Okay your loss." Melissa said as she nodded at Betty and they took their t-shirts and tops off, so they were only on their bikinis, dropping them to a chair next to them as they dived in to the pool. Both Klaus and Kai had got stuck, they were not able to function for a few seconds.

Melissa and Betty swam away as the boys ordered something to drink as they were looking at their girls.

[In the meantime]

"So what are we gonna watch." Rebekah said as she neared her two brothers who were sitting on the couch. Elijah holding a book as always and Kol holding popcorn.

"Lord of the rings?" Elijah suggested.

"Elijah, you're showing your age." Rebekah said as Kol chuckled and almost choked at the popcorn he was swallowing.

"Harry Potter?" Kol said.

"What else would you suggest, Malfoy?" Elijah said teasing him like the previous time he had called him Malfoy.