Chapter 2- Big News

Just to let you know who Percy is the closest with in the hunt (I made up all these hunters apart from Zoe and Phoebe):

Zoe (daughter of Atlas)

Phoebe (daughter of Ares)

Ray (daughter of Apollo)
Bright blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, amazing healer and archer. She's the head medic.

Sophie and Selena (twin daughters of Hermes)
Both have dark brown hair, Sophie has blue eyes while Selena has brown eyes.
They're fast and amazing prankers. They also are the best trackers.

Bee (daughter of Demeter)
Ginger hair, icy blue eyes, freckles, dimples. Sweet, kind, patient. Great with all types of plants and flowers. Best archer after Zoe and Phoebe.

Those are the ones he's super close with! Anyways enjoy! ;D

🐳Percy's POV🐳
8 years later (Percy's 11 years old)

Percy swiped at Phoebe with his blunt sword, she blocked it with her silver dagger, she went it to stab his hip, but he swung his sword around as quick as a flash and her dagger clattered out of her hand. She glanced back at her little brother Percy, and he held his sword at Phoebe's neck.
"Well done Percy!" Bee congratulated walking over and enveloping him in a big hug, her ginger hair covering his face while her dimples became very prominent as she smiled widely.
"Thanks, Bee" he smiled, before picking up Phoebe's dagger and handing it to her.
"That was fun while it lasted" he joked and they all laughed together, Percy's and Phoebe's weapons hanging limply in their hands.

Sophie and Selena walked over, their dark hair bouncing while bickering lightheartedly like usual.
"Hey, Perce! How did-" Sophie started.

"-the little battle go with Pheebs?" Selena finished.
All the hunters plus Percy got kinda creeped out when they did that.
It was as if they were sharing the same brain!

"It was awesome! I beat Phoebe, but it was definitely a challenge" he said humbly.

Sophie's blue eyes sparkled,
"I bet you're being humble"

Selena's chocolate brown eyes glimmered in agreement,
"Yeah, he's always humble!"

"But it's true!" He stated, then pointed at Phoebe, "she is a very good fighter! I'm not being humble, I'm being truthful. There's a difference."

Then Ray walked over, she blinded us with a pearly smile.
"Hey guys! I'm guessing Percy won the fight?" She questioned winking at Percy.
Bee grinned, she looked so young with her freckles across her nose and the tops of her cheeks, and the dimples that appeared when she smiled.
"Yes, Percy won! He's improving so much! I'm so proud"
Percy was blushing from the compliments.

"Awwwww he's blushing" a voice called from behind the girls.

Zoe walked over, her plait swinging across her back as she did so.
Though, she had a poker face, but you could see sadness hidden beneath her volcanic black eyes.

"Hey Zo Zo, what's up?" Percy questioned walking over to her, he seemed worried.

She sighed,
"Artemis wants to speak to you- but I'm not sure you'll be happy with the demand" she grumbled, before pulling Percy into a tight hug as if she'd never see her little brother ever again.

"Um, okay" Percy said, then walked off, leaving his favourite sisters behind to look crestfallen for some reason.

-🐳Line break🐳-

He raised his hand to knock on Artemis' tent, but a voice disrupted him

"Come in, Perseus" it was Artemis.

He walked into the tent.
Artemis was sat on her bed, with the same poker face as Zoe.
He stood in front of her.
"Zoe said you wanted to speak to me"

"Yes, Percy. I'm really sorry, but the day after your 12th birthday, you have to go to Camp Half Blood which we've been talking about to you"

"What?!"

"Percy, you can't say we didn't tell you you had to go there one day, plus you need to go on quests, train in different ways, but, most importantly, be a hero. It's hard for you to do that here, Percy. And you were born to be a hero. It's time for you to follow your fate and really enhance your abilities. You're my adopted son Percy, and I care about you! I only want what's best"
She finished, and Percy couldn't say she was wrong.

He enveloped her in a hug then whispered
"Okay, mother. I will make you, Sally, the hunt and Poseidon proud. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

-🐳The Day After Percy's B-Day🐳-
Percy's first person POV

I shouldered the infinite backpack that was slung over one of my shoulders, I was leaving camp in just a few minutes, I was just waiting for my favourite sisters to say goodbye...

Ray arrived first.
She hugged the living day lights out of me, then handed me a bracelet with a sun charm on it.
"If you pull the charm, a wooden bow with intricate sun patterns will appear with a quiver with infinite arrows. I know you're literally the only archer son of Poseidon- so go and show my half siblings at that camp who's boss!"
She then said her goodbyes and walked back to Artemis.

Then Sophie, Selena and Phoebe arrived.
They all hugged me then Phoebe handed me a battle axe charm, I put it on my bracelet.
"This is from me and the twins, if you pull it, it will turn into a battle axe! This will help you if you have any trouble with the idiots in the Ares cabin."
Then the twins said
"Make sure you prank the soul out of the Hermes cabin!"
Then the three said their goodbyes and walked over to Artemis.

Then Bee arrived.
She was already crying her eyes out when she hugged me- she's always an emotional one.
She gave me a sisterly kiss on the cheek then said to Artemis
"Can you do the thing now?"
Artemis put her palm up to me, and a forest green glow surrounded me.
Once it dimmed, still crying, Bee said
"Now you can speak to wild animals like I do"
She hugged me again then sobbed her way to Artemis.

Finally, Zoe arrived.
She hugged me until I couldn't breathe, then said to me,
"Perseus, you haven't got a sword. Now this sword brings back horrid memories of Heracles. But I know you will give this sword the justice it deserves."
She handed me a cheap looking ball point pen.
"Uncap it"
Once I did, a celestial bronze sword sprung out, it glowed and glittered in the sunlight.
"Thank you Zo Zo, I'll miss you so much" I said, we hugged once more, then she trudged to Artemis.

"Thank you for raising me everyone. I'll try to visit as often as I can, but for now, Bon voyage!" I smiled, then got a taxi to Long Island Sound.