Chapter 19- Lets Get Down To Buisness!

*whispers* to defeat, the Huns! ;P

🐳Percy's POV🐳

I woke the next morning, dread settling over me like a suffocating blanket.
Oracle time. Whoopee! (Sarcasm obviously)

I put on my camp half blood t shirt and some grey khaki shorts with my bead necklace- they made a bead for the quest I went on, it's black for going to the underworld, with a glowing blue trident symbolising the new son of Poseidon- and some dark blue sneakers.

"Percy?" I turned and saw my favourite centaur, Chiron.

"Yes, Chiron?"

"Have you decided who else will be accompanying you on the quest?"

"Yes... Clarrise."

"Okay I will alert her of that..."

I noticed Chiron's uneasiness so I asked him,
"Anything else, Chiron?"

He shuffled nervously,
"Are you ready to consult the oracle once more?"

"I guess... I mean it's a bit creepy..."

He nodded in agreement.
Then he placed a hand on my shoulder,
"Good luck, Percy, and tell me immediately of the prophecy."

He then trotted off to some campers having trouble with archery.

I glanced up at the attic, I swear I saw the room glow green slightly, then I made my way towards said room.

I grimaced at the skeleton in weird clothes, then shuffled forwards towards it.

"Oracle, how do I um, get the Golden Fleece?"

The eye sockets shon a blinding green then it's skeleton jaw started moving slightly.

"You shall sail the iron ship with the Warriors of bone,

You shall find what you seek and make it your own,

But despair for the life of the daughter of war,

While you may even seek what you couldn't before..."

What the heck does that even mean...

I shuffled as fast as I could out of the room and bounded down the stairs- that oracle was creepy, very creepy.

-🐳Line Break🐳-

"Hey Annabeth?" I called to the blonde-haired daughter of Athena.

She glanced over to me, then got a curious glint in her eyes, she made her way over to me.

"Hey Percy. Just a quick question, why were you at Thalia's tree this morning?"

I sighed, she was definitely a daughter of Athena with her curiousness.
"I just feel calm there, when I'm there by myself, I tend to sit near where her roots were poisoned- that's how I noticed."

She frowned, she obviously expected an answer that would blow her Athenian mind and then she could gloat about her new knowledge to her siblings, but instead, she got a simple answer.

"Okay then. So, you picked Clarrise as our third quest mate? Good choice, she's a great fighter!"

"Yeah I noticed, she does literally attempt to beat me up in sword training" I mumbled, while Annabeth laughed at my sulky face.

"Anyway, I've got to go and finish packing, Annie, so byeee!"

She growled,
"Don't call me Annie!" Then said goodbye.

What I said was a complete lie, I'd finished packing the night I found out about Thalia, but I wanted to IM my sisters.

I strolled into my cabin and locked my door.

I was about to use my prism to make an iris message when I noticed someone was stood in the corner of my room.

I drew riptide, and pushed it on the intruder's throat, when I realised they had sea green eyes like myself.

I took my sword from his throat.

"Dad" I breathed in relief.

"Hello, son, sorry to startle you there! But I wanted to check up on you, you know, how you're doing here."

I looked up at the green eyes that encouraged me when I was having difficulty training in the hunt, they were encouraging now.

"I'm... I'm settling in well. Training is fun, but I'm not a fan of quests, I miss Tha- the campers too much." I almost said Thalia!

"Hmmmmm... who's Tha-the campers?" Poseidon asked, raising an eyebrow.

It took one glance for the thing about Thalia to come pouring out.

My dad, surprisingly, just nodded and said that it seems like we get along well.

"I need to IM Zoe and Bee now, dad, I've missed them." Tears started to gather in my eyes, "I really miss my deceased sisters too, Ray -her blinding smiles and bright blue eyes that made your day just a bit brighter- Sophie and Selena -how with one glance you would check your pockets and how their chocolate hair seemed to sparkle in the moonlight- and Phoebe -how she could scare you with a glare, but be as comforting as anything with a simple hug... I really miss them, dad."

I was crying by now, my dad hugging me tightly.

Once the tears stopped, my dad said he had to go, so I IMd my sisters.

"Hey, Zoe, Bee!"

They both turned to me and bright smiles appeared on their faces.

"Percy!" Bee exclaimed, her icy blue eyes shining.

"Hi, Bee!" I said back to her.

"Hey, Percy, how's camp?" Zoe asked, smiling at him.

"It's great, but I'm going on another quest..."

I spent about half an hour talking about the quest and other things, then Chiron knocked on my cabin door.

"Percy, it's time to go!" He said through my door.

I said bye to my sisters and placed my hand on the door handle.

"If I fail, Thalia will die. I cannot afford to fail." I thought.

With that lovely statement in mind, I marched out of my cabin towards Chiron, Annabeth and Clarrise.

AN: Finally another chapter!
It's not like 100 words long for once!
So it was @KatlynMoreno who said either Clarrise or Will Solace, and, since Will hasn't been introduced yet, I thought let's go with Clarrise!
So thank you Katlyn and I hope you all enjoyed.
Bye!!
-Cupcake❤️

PS: Thanks for 1k views, I'd never ever expect to get that much!
So thaaaaaanks! ❤️❤️❤️❤️