Chapter 20- Ciao Adios I'm Starting My Quest!

🐳Percy's POV🐳

"Perseus." Chiron greeted as I walked over to him, Annabeth and Clarrise.

"Chiron."

"You have half an hour to say your goodbyes okay? Same for you girls."

Once Chiron and 'the girls' had left, I brushed my fingers on Thalia's bark.
"Hey, Thals, if you can, come out, my quest starts in half an hour."

The spirit shuddered then a sick-looking Thalia materialised next to me.
She stumbled and I caught her, as she became opaque, I noticed she was a sickly pale colour, and her electric blue eyes seemed tired and ill.

"Oh Thalia..."

"I know" she coughed, "I look awful."

She glanced at me; she'd had a growth spurt, so we were the same height; then flung her arms around my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you again, seaweed brain, I liked being able to chat to you all the time."

A cell sap tear dripped off of her face, and, instead of going through me like a ghost, the tear wet my shirt slightly.

She gasped.
"The fates said that when my tears can actually touch you it means-"

A grumble of thunder roared.

"Fine. I won't tell him you meanie fate people!" She yelled at the sky.

I just looked at her confused.
Meanie fate people?

She saw my confusion,
"The fates told me something about how if things coming from me, like tears, can touch you, well, something will happen."

"Like what?"

She sighed.
"I can't tell you, seaweed brain, I wish I could, but for now-"

She slowly made her way onto our branch, me in tow.

"- let's just chat, like nothing is wrong."

She flashed me a small smile, and I knew I couldn't say no.

-🐳Line Break🐳-

We chatted for twenty five minutes then I hugged her tight.

"See you soon?"

"See you soon seaweed brain, don't die please"

I chuckled then shot her with my finger guns.

I spent the rest of my time saying bye to Grover, Chris and the rest of the campers.
Like the Stolls, Will Solace, Beckendorf and Silena.
These people are the people I've grown close to in training, they are always there to help!

Then I met up with Annabeth and Clarrise.

We walked to the road then we stopped.

"Where exactly are we going?" Annabeth questioned, glancing over at me.

"Eeeeeerm..."

AN: Hey guys!
Sorry it's a short chapter, but I just wanted a bit of a cliffhanger for the start of the second quest!
I've changed the cover btw, do you like it?
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapters!
Bye!
-Cupcake❤️