Chapter 14- Camp Half Blood!

🐳Percy's POV🐳

The taxi ride to Long Island Sound was almost silent, apart from the hum of the car engine and the bustling of New York.

Occasionally, Annabeth would glance at me, open her mouth, then shut it, obviously deciding not to speak.

I payed the driver then we hopped out and trekked up the hill.

"Annabeth?"

"Yes?"

"I'm-I'm sorry, I should have noticed and I-I didn't and-"

"Percy, it's not your fault. Could you pass me the symbols of power?"

I brought out the lightening bolt and helm of darkness, she took the helm out of my hands, still with her poker face.

"Lord Zeus," she said to the sky, "we have your weapon and Hades' weapon"

I saw utter darkness, then we were in a throne room, though room seemed way too unexaggerated.

Pillars stood tall, holding a pearly white stone roof, 12 thrones, all different, stood tall on proud on a glistening marble floor, and a warm hearth glowed in the middle, filling me with peace.

Occupying the thrones were twelve, 15" gods, radiating pure power.

My father, a man with windswept black hair and sea green eyes with an Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts on, sat to the left of a guy with stormy black hair, electric blue eyes and a fancy pinstripe suit.
Zeus.

I began to walk forward, Annabeth to my left.

I bowed in front of Zeus, Annabeth did the same.

"Rise demigods" he said, we did so. "Where are our symbols of power?"

Annabeth held out Hades' helm, it disappeared in a thick, black fog.

I held forward Zeus' lightning bolt, it was a metre-long weapon of pure lightening and destruction.

He narrowed his eyes at me.
"Where did you get this, sea spawn?"

Poseidon's eyes glowed dangerously.

"From a mountain in LA, it was with L-Luke"

Hermes gasped,
"That's-that's not true! Is it?"

"I'm afraid so, milord"

He stormed out of the throne room, nobody stopped him.

"What happened?"

I explained what happened when we woke on the mountain, saying that he also killed 4 out of 6 girls who I presumed were hunters.

"He also said that he's with this clan of powerful rebels who plan to tear Olympus down brick by brick then rebuild it." I finished, looking at their reactions.

Zeus' face got wary, and I don't think it was because he thought I was lying.
"But what if you're-"

"Very well" my father interrupted, smiling at me, "I have been watching your travels, and this is true, I'm very proud of you, my son."

I blushed slightly at the comment.

Zeus shrugged his shoulders then put his palm out, the lightening bolt flew into his hand, lightning crackled in the sky.

"Thank you, demigods. Let the fates have mercy" Zeus said, smirking, then he disappeared in a flash of lightning and clap of thunder.

The rest of the gods flashed out, apart from Athena, Poseidon and Artemis.

Poseidon flashed into the size of a mortal man, then strolled over to me.
"My son, I'm very proud of you,"-his voice then turned to a whisper-"Artemis is very proud of you too, but I'm, um, very sorry about your sisters, but Artemis says thankyou for taking care of Zoe and Bee. You did well, Perseus, and I know you will continue to do that."

He winked at me, then flashed out in a swirl of sea breeze.

I glanced over at Annabeth, she was talking with Athena and Artemis.
Athena looked proud, while Artemis looked thoughtful, like she did when she was deciding whether to ask someone to join the hunt.

She then seemed to let go of the idea, and I caught her eye.
She said something to Athena and Annabeth, then made her way over to me.

"Well done dearest Percy." Her eyes looked red from crying, "thank you for saving Zoe and Bee, I'm sure we will both miss Ray, the twins and Phoebe very much"
She began sniffling.

"Thank you, mother, I really miss them, I'm sorry I couldn't save the-"

"Don't you dare say it was your fault!" She snapped, still quietly so Athena and Annabeth couldn't hear, "it was mine; I had to leave for an emergency meeting, and I didn't tell the wolves to protect the hunt... I came back and your favourite sisters were gone"

I wanted to hug her so badly, but I obviously couldn't.

"But anyway" she said, wiping her eyes, "you need to go and reunite with the daughter of Zeus, she has probably missed you dearly. Goodbye, my son, I love you."

She disappeared in a flash of silver, I noticed Athena then did the same.

Annabeth walkers over to me slightly dazed and dreamy, she obviously liked what her mother said to her.

"Hey" I said, snapping my fingers in front of her face, "you okay?"

"Hmmm, yeah! My mother is so sweet! But anyway,"-she looked up at the sky-"mother? Could you flash us to Thalia's tree?"

I once again saw black, then I was staring at a familiar pine tree with bustling demigods in the background.

Camp Half Blood.