Chapter 29- Percy's Favourite B-Day Present

AN: Warning! Kissing scene and feels in this chapter!!!

🐳Percy's POV🐳

Today is August 18th aka my birthday!

Thalia got me a bead that matched hers, it was sea green with a black 'P' on it, a kiss on the cheek and some drawing pencils.(there were some odd looks at the last one)
Annabeth got me a blue cupcake with a candle on it (she was speaking to us again).
Chiron surprisingly got me my own shield that turned into a simple grey bead.
Beck and Silena gave me a hug and some fireworks that worked underwater.
And everyone else wished me a happy birthday.

It was the best.

It was about 1pm when Chiron came to speak to me.
I was chatting with Thalia and Annabeth while we all practised shooting some targets, ("Annabeth you're supposed to hit the target" "haha Percy very funny") and occasionally snacked on some cake.

"Percy, come here for a moment" he called.

"I'll be right back" I told Thals and Annie, then jogged over to Chiron.
"Hey, Chiron"

"Hello, Percy, I hope you're having a nice birthday"

"I am thanks"

Chiron lowered his voice,
"I'm here because myself and Lady Artemis have decided to let you go and visit the hunt until 7 tonight."

"Really?! Oh my gods Chiron you're the best!" On impulse I grabbed the centaur and hugged his human torso, before starting to sprint back, then stopping.
"Hey, Chiron?"

"Yes, Percy?"

"Could I maybe bring Thalia?"

He contemplated it for a moment,
"Of course."

"Thanks" I said more calmly, before taking off towards Thalia and Annabeth who were laughing at something Annabeth said.

"Sorry, Annabeth, but Chiron has asked Thalia and I to go do something out of camp, we'll be back by 7 though"

Thalia looked puzzled, but Annabeth said,
"It's fine, I'll meet you both in the pavilion at 7"

And she was gone.

"Where are we going?" Thalia asked.

"Visiting the hunt!" I exclaimed with a big grin on my face.

"That's great! And I'm coming?"

"Obviously, you're the only one the knows"

"Well we better get going then, where are they at the moment?"

"Last time I checked they were just a mile away from here"

"Cool"

🐳Line Break🐳

When we arrived I was suffocated in a hug by all the hunters, obviously apart from the newer ones.

Zoe and Bee bombarded me with questions until they noticed Thalia standing next to me, admiring the hunters' bows.

Zoe raised an eyebrow as a smirk creeped onto her face,
"Now who's this?"

"This is Thalia, my best friend"

Zoe still smirked at her, but Bee gave her a broad smile and a soft hug.

"Hi Thalia! It's nice to meet you!" She said once she'd pulled away.

Zoe shook her hand,
"So who's your godly parent?"

"Zeus" she replied.

"Cool, how long have you been at camp?"

Thalia and I shared a look and laughed slightly,
"It's a very long story" she replied.

"Well... just give me the basic points."

"Okay..." Thalia started, "well I died. Zeus turned me into a tree which formed the borders around camp. Percy could speak to my spirit which could escape the tree. We became friends. He got me out of the tree by using the Golden Fleece. The end."

"Ohhh, so you're the pine tree?"

"Yep"

We spent the next few hours catching up and joking about, Thalia was surprised about how close I really was to the Hunt.

But, unfortunately, it was 6pm and they needed to be back at 7.

"We should probably go" I said sadly.

"Visit again" said Zoe pulling me into a hug after Bee finished suffocating me.

"I will, I promise" I smiled, I then slung an arm over Thalia's shoulder and we left the hunters camp.

Together we walked along the beach, (we were going to enter camp from the water) enjoying the sunset painting the sea orange and pink.

"Thalia, just so you know, I really appreciate you" I said smiling at her.

"Thanks, I appreciate you too"

"I need to tell you something," I said stopping.

She stopped walking too.
"Well tell me"

I walked closer to her and held her chin so she looked into my eyes, my breath was coming in small bursts and my heart was hammering fast.
"I really really like you Thalia, and not in a friend way"

"You-you do?"

"Yeah, how could I not? You're strong-willed and beautiful and smart and determined and just perfect."

"I really really like you too, Percy" she said smiling.

She leaned closer and my breath caught in my throat.

She was so close her breath fanned my lips, her eyes reflected the calm sea, her cheeks were flushed pink, her-

All thoughts were driven out of my head as her soft lips brushed mine.

She wrapped her arms around my necks and I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her closer, our noses kept brushing and her hand was stroking the bottom of my hair.
The kiss was soft and sweet.

When I pulled away we were both flushed and breathless.

I grinned at her.
"Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, would you do me the honour and be my girlfriend?"

She smirked,
"Of course."

We kissed once more then strolled back to camp.

"Best birthday present ever!" I thought.

AN: WOOHOOOOO PERLIA KISSSSS!!!
I rewrote this a million times so sorry if you don't like the kissing scene :3
Thanks for the support!
Bye!

-Cupcake❤️