Chapter 7- Apollo's Veeeery Helpful Haiku

-🐳Percy's first person POV🐳-

We walked into the castle, Annabeth and Luke flanking me, and all that surrounded us were golden statues of Apollo. Everywhere.

Then there was very glamorous, modern furniture sprinkled around the place.

"The word sprinkled reminds me of Thalia's freckles" I thought, getting distracted.

"um, Apollo?" Annabeth called, cupping her mouth to amplify the sound.

A few seconds later, a golden door with intricate designs of the sun, music notes and hospital crosses appeared in front of us, and out waltzed a teenager.

He had golden blonde hair, sky blue eyes, a blinding smile- even more blinding than Ray's and Will's- and a golden bow strung over his shoulder.

Apollo.

I've been using the word golden to describe Apollo and a lot of his things, but there really is no other way to describe basically the personification of the sun.

"Hey, are you guys those demigods on a quest?" -we nodded- "cool, well then, let's start with th-"

He stopped and looked at my with his mouth agape.
"Per-"
I shook my head slightly, and he got the gist.
"Perry? Is that you?" He faked.

"Um, no. My names Perseus, but my friends call me Percy" I stated, trying to sound confused.

"Oh. Oh well! Anyways, you need my guidance, correct?"

"Yes, Lord Apollo" Luke said politely, slightly bowing his head.

"Well then," -he cleared his throat- "
Go see Lord Hades,
He might help with stolen things,
If not, it's serpent"

"Was that a haiku?" I said, trying not to laugh, in the hunt, we always laughed about Apollo's haikus.

"Yes, quite marvellous wasn't it... anyways, you heard it, now chop chop and have fun!" He started pushing us towards the door, "Bye!"

He slammed the door, we were in the same desert, but now the palace was gone.

"Well that was helpful" I said sarcastically.

"What're we going to do now?" Annabeth questioned, for once the wise daughter of Athena had no plan.

"Well we have to see Hades, then it he can't help then it's serpent, whoever that is?"

"I knew that you idiot! But how will we get there? The only way to the underworld I know of is behind the lotus casino in LA (not true!!) - and that's on the other side of the country!" She ranted, her hands doing wild gestures.

"Hmmmm" I remembered in the stables, when I chatted to a horse called Blackjack:

*flashback*

I strolled into the stables and conversations clouded my brain. I then noticed a completely midnight black pegasus, stood there looking at me with wonder.

"Son of Poseidon?" He asked in my head.

"Yep"